Reviews for Killing My Savior
Star of Life chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
The story and format of this are both good.
PsybolArts chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Well, this one certainly peaked my interest.
I've been reading through some of your work, trying to find something worthy to say about it.
And this one managed to captivate me the most out of them all.
It's the most picturesque of your pieces (from what I've read anyways).
Admirable choice of words.
And I guess I might as well echo in way what others have already mentioned here - this really sounds like a preface to a larger story. In that it feels incomplete.
This is probably the only one of your writings that introduces at least some hint of a coherent plot.
Perhaps you might think of it as a mistake to deviate in this manner from your already well established style but it would be a pity not grant this one some kind of a followup.
Just thought I'd return the courtesy for reviewing one of my own works.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Wow this is excellent! Just amazing. What else can I say? Keep writing!

Anna
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Wow! This poem is so mysterious and haunting. It's amazing! It's like a guilty conscious whispering to you and never letting you forget what you did.
My Hidden Words chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
AWESOME! Love the idea, the words are well chosen and give it a great feel!
SilverTintedMist chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Very nice. :)
NoBetterWordsthanYourOwn chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Well done Naver.

I found this quite haunting, like a memory that comes back to plague me. If I had any criticisms, it would be that it was bit too vague. But I think it's ambiguity helps match up with its almost ghosty feeling.

Keep writing Naver!
Blissful Smile chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
0.o Great! Moar poems please!
sapphireshadow15 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Have I ever told you I love your poems?

This poem is so...captivating and mysterious. I imagine (oh no my imagination again) a vivid and alive medieval village where hardly anything exciting happens, and then a murder of an eccentric man by a group of teenagers spurred attention. However, they find that murder left them with guilt, and now they "wish ignorance was not the game they played" :)

Which by the by, that's my favorite line. So powerful, smooth, and simply elegant. Well done, as usual of course, Naver.

-sapphire :D