Reviews for Back to the Drawing Board
Authoritis chapter 1 . 2/5
What a heart crushing way, to start a chapter. ;; Shaun, is already my bby, I want to protect him.
TLTH14 chapter 30 . 1/21
Thank you again for another sleepless night.
Guest chapter 33 . 1/15
Ehh I liked the first one better
PencilsCameras chapter 40 . 11/30/2014
This is probably my favorite story of all the ones you've written.
PencilsCameras chapter 40 . 11/24/2014
You know, once you get back to normal, you should put up a poll on your profile about which of your couples in your stories are cutest. Even if Dani and Marc aren't exactly what you call cute. I personally, would vote for Matt and Seth... :-)
Verdedracul chapter 40 . 6/8/2014
I love you *kisses cheek* this story was beautiful. I cried, laughed, hated, and loved while reading this story. A.K.A. you did a wonderful job. Keep up the good work, but don't work yourself too hard. Gotta keep this art fresh and lively.
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Now, hold on.
I didn't read this chapter.
But that's just because I think I am happy leaving the story right where you ended it with Brady.
He'll be okay, from what I can gather from the title. And that's all I need to know.
Maybe I'll change my mind, maybe I won't. But again, this is so real. Wonderful job.
Atenea217 chapter 40 . 12/16/2013
Oh this story was wonderful! There wasn't a single part of it that I didn't love. It was beautifully written and felt so very real. And Ryan... oh god, how could I possibly not love him? -or them together!? They were both adorable. Thanks for sharing it.
KitsuneQueen chapter 40 . 12/1/2013
I love you, I love your story and I want to congratulate you on a very well done story. It was well thought out and the plot was amazing.
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 40 . 12/1/2013
BEST. ENDING. EVA.

That is all.
MagnificentFern chapter 40 . 12/1/2013
It's going to be hard not having updates from the boys anymore, though I can't say I have anything to complain about with this ending :)
Wonderful fiction overall, different from Cleaning on Aisle 7 but knowing everyone ends happy in the end is nice. Thank you very much.
Cheers :)
KaylahDemi chapter 40 . 12/1/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOO THE END! But such a cute and happy ending it is :D
Alaki chapter 40 . 12/1/2013
Ahhhhhhh can't believe this series is done. I'm so sad, but that ending was perfect. What a nice way to start a busy Sunday. You're amazing, and I can't wait to see what comes next.
Kirihime chapter 40 . 12/1/2013
Beautiful. I'm happy for Brady too even though was you know. Wonderful.
tell it to the sky chapter 40 . 12/1/2013
Glad it all ended well for everyone. Thank you for a fab story.
138 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »