Reviews for Back to the Drawing Board
toshica chapter 12 . 6/28
This story makes me both like and hate Brady even more.
Shaun was a dick at first, I honestly couldn't tell that he was being affectionate. (But I guess that's what you get with a biased narrator ) Brady was the victim, he was literally treated like crap by everyone. People are so much nastier to him and Shaun never had to experience this.
Then again, Brady was really shitty about Ryan but to be honest, he was replaced. Shaun is Liss's best friend, Ryan's just as close etc. I mean, I feel for Shaun, but he really has had it easier. Liss, Stephen, Benji walked all over him and Shaun wasn't much help. I genuinely don't know how to feel. Brady was sooo stupid. Infuriating even but I could see why he went to James, I just didn't understand why he stayed with both. Ugh
I like Ryan. But from Brady's perspective, I hated Ryan. It's weird that, but I suppose from Brady's pov he was detestable.
Tbh, the only character that I unfailingly love is Mary and I'm in two minds about everyone else!
Authoritis chapter 1 . 2/5
What a heart crushing way, to start a chapter. ;; Shaun, is already my bby, I want to protect him.
TLTH14 chapter 30 . 1/21
Thank you again for another sleepless night.
Guest chapter 33 . 1/15
Ehh I liked the first one better
PencilsCameras chapter 40 . 11/30/2014
This is probably my favorite story of all the ones you've written.
PencilsCameras chapter 40 . 11/24/2014
You know, once you get back to normal, you should put up a poll on your profile about which of your couples in your stories are cutest. Even if Dani and Marc aren't exactly what you call cute. I personally, would vote for Matt and Seth... :-)
Verdedracul chapter 40 . 6/8/2014
I love you *kisses cheek* this story was beautiful. I cried, laughed, hated, and loved while reading this story. A.K.A. you did a wonderful job. Keep up the good work, but don't work yourself too hard. Gotta keep this art fresh and lively.
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Now, hold on.
I didn't read this chapter.
But that's just because I think I am happy leaving the story right where you ended it with Brady.
He'll be okay, from what I can gather from the title. And that's all I need to know.
Maybe I'll change my mind, maybe I won't. But again, this is so real. Wonderful job.
Atenea217 chapter 40 . 12/16/2013
Oh this story was wonderful! There wasn't a single part of it that I didn't love. It was beautifully written and felt so very real. And Ryan... oh god, how could I possibly not love him? -or them together!? They were both adorable. Thanks for sharing it.
KitsuneQueen chapter 40 . 12/1/2013
I love you, I love your story and I want to congratulate you on a very well done story. It was well thought out and the plot was amazing.
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 40 . 12/1/2013

That is all.
MagnificentFern chapter 40 . 12/1/2013
It's going to be hard not having updates from the boys anymore, though I can't say I have anything to complain about with this ending :)
Wonderful fiction overall, different from Cleaning on Aisle 7 but knowing everyone ends happy in the end is nice. Thank you very much.
Cheers :)
KaylahDemi chapter 40 . 12/1/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOO THE END! But such a cute and happy ending it is :D
Alaki chapter 40 . 12/1/2013
Ahhhhhhh can't believe this series is done. I'm so sad, but that ending was perfect. What a nice way to start a busy Sunday. You're amazing, and I can't wait to see what comes next.
Kirihime chapter 40 . 12/1/2013
Beautiful. I'm happy for Brady too even though was you know. Wonderful.
139 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »