Reviews for Back to the Drawing Board
Atenea217 chapter 40 . 12/16/2013
Oh this story was wonderful! There wasn't a single part of it that I didn't love. It was beautifully written and felt so very real. And Ryan... oh god, how could I possibly not love him? -or them together!? They were both adorable. Thanks for sharing it.
KitsuneQueen chapter 40 . 12/1/2013
I love you, I love your story and I want to congratulate you on a very well done story. It was well thought out and the plot was amazing.
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 40 . 12/1/2013
BEST. ENDING. EVA.

That is all.
MagnificentFern chapter 40 . 12/1/2013
It's going to be hard not having updates from the boys anymore, though I can't say I have anything to complain about with this ending :)
Wonderful fiction overall, different from Cleaning on Aisle 7 but knowing everyone ends happy in the end is nice. Thank you very much.
Cheers :)
KaylahDemi chapter 40 . 12/1/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOO THE END! But such a cute and happy ending it is :D
Alaki chapter 40 . 12/1/2013
Ahhhhhhh can't believe this series is done. I'm so sad, but that ending was perfect. What a nice way to start a busy Sunday. You're amazing, and I can't wait to see what comes next.
Kirihime chapter 40 . 12/1/2013
Beautiful. I'm happy for Brady too even though was you know. Wonderful.
tell it to the sky chapter 40 . 12/1/2013
Glad it all ended well for everyone. Thank you for a fab story.
quayjahn chapter 40 . 12/1/2013
Nooo, this part was too short for the end! There has to be an epilog, 5 years later...10 years later... Life after college for Shawn and as famous artist for Ryan!
KaylahDemi chapter 39 . 11/24/2013
second last chapter? Oh nooooo! But I'm living the story :)
Kirihime chapter 38 . 11/20/2013
SOOOOOOOOO freakin adorable. Just soooooo. I love the new Brady. I was waiting for this. I soo want to hear about Brady's boy. Anyway lovely chappy. incredible work. Love and well wishes till the next time!
Mcgde chapter 38 . 11/17/2013
Ahhh I'm too lazy to log in :]

Loved the chapter so much!

-Shay
KaylahDemi chapter 38 . 11/17/2013
I'm glad Brady is moving on! He needs to :P Loved it!
TinaLouise chapter 38 . 11/17/2013
Well now I want to read Brady's new story. He's certainly not that annoying stuck up whiney brat that he was.
KaylahDemi chapter 37 . 11/10/2013
Thank you for being the first person to update since the fourth! THANK YOUUU! And I love this chapter :D Glad Shaun's parents have made progress :D
131 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »