Reviews for LotWR Book Five: Jarell's Return
dreamerwaking chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
Nice end to another good story :) I really like how you've evened the playing field by introducing an angel with a gift that can kill Jarell. I can't wait to see what you do with it.

I'm sure for a time life will resume its normality, but only temporarily. No doubt Jarell has more than one evil plot awaiting them all.

Well done :)
dreamerwaking chapter 13 . 12/26/2013
Putting a protection spell on the house was a great end to this chapter. Well done. I'm hoping that when Vivian and Sebastian leave the Manor, it isn't going to be the end of their association with the Allenders. He has some seriously powerful magic that could come in handy.

I hope you've had a very enjoyable Xmas.
dreamerwaking chapter 12 . 12/22/2013
Safe again...ahhhh :) For now.

I have to wonder though, Corbin may be able to shift into the form of the Protector, but he still ages as a mortal who is in a relationship with a ageless vampire. How do you propose to fix that little glitch I wonder?

I really liked this chapter. They now have new allies and new friends to call on to fight against Jarell and each of them has a personal bone to pick with the evil deity.

Can't wait to find out what's coming next.
dreamerwaking chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
I liked the fluffy moments, very heart warming. Although the mention of the morning sunlight filtering through the windows is a concern. Neither Gideon or Amanda can be outside during daylight so I can only conclude they weren't able to free Vivian's brother and escape in time. I hope they are somewhere well protected.

Another great chapter.
dreamerwaking chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
I'm very glad to see that Talon/Vivian has come around to the side of 'good'. I'm sure that both she and her brother will make good allies in the future.

My concern is: Where did Jarell and Dr Harper disappear to? Are they hot on Corbin, Lydia and Sara's trail, or do they have another Plan B in place they are about to enact?

dreamerwaking chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
Wow, that was intense. Loved it! :) You really do drama very well. It keeps you hooked from the first word to the last.

Lydia may have pushed her gift to its limits but it is also showing just how strong she is getting.

I'm really glad that they were able to escape the facility without having to face Jarell again. I'm sure though that he's hot on their tails. I'm sure that Gideon and Talon will have some part of the next part of their escape. I can't wait to find out.

Great chapter.
dreamerwaking chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
It seems that Sara and Lydia's gifts are very complimentary. They're halfway to freedom but I'm sure the next step will be much harder. They have to get past Jarell and who knows how many other guards. I'm hoping that Talon and the others will be of help there.

Great writing as always.
dreamerwaking chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
It's good to see that Talon has decided to work with them to get back all their loved ones. I have no doubt they will get Corbin, Lydia and Sara. I only hope they can get Talon's brother as well. No doubt she would make a great ally in the future if they can win her trust.

Another great chapter.

PS: I finished my short story. I must say it still needs a bit of polishing but I uploaded it anyway. I hope you enjoy it...Ah, a cold shower might be in order again ;)
dreamerwaking chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
One step closer to escape. At least the two girls are now free of their bonds. I'm sure that Sara will make short work of the guards outside the door. The hard part no doubt will be getting into the vault where Corbin is kept and escaping without Jarell catching them again.

I'm hoping that Talon may offer some assistance with that?

I can't wait to find out how they escape.
dreamerwaking chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
Hopefully for their sakes, all three captives are now being held in the same place. Unfortunately I fear, that place will be with Jarell. They need a surprise attack/rescue if they have any hope of rescuing them in time I'm sure, and that can only happen if Talon starts talking. No doubt there is something that will loosen her tongue, obviously not pain, she seems immune to that. But, there is more than one kind of pain...emotional pain? Could there be something in her past or present that she is also trying to protect?

Great writing.
dreamerwaking chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
I sooo like it when the bad guys get what's coming to them ;) No doubt between Amanda and Shade, Talon hasn't got a hope of keeping her secrets. I just hope the get the information they need in time to save Corbin and Lydia.

Great chapter again!
dreamerwaking chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Oooh, so not good. Not only has Jarell taken Vasara, but now Dr Harper has Corbin and Lydia and Talon is on her way to Allender Manor no doubt after Shade and Gayle. It seems that they are in deep trouble this time.

I liked your description however, of Corbin wandering aimlessly about the shopping mall. You really gave a realistic impression of someone who has been in that same position before lol.

I can't wait to find out how they get out of this one.

Great chapter as always.
dreamerwaking chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Jarell's evil intentions sends shivers up my spine. I'm happy that Merrick got what was coming to him but unfortunately he has more followers to pick up the slack.

Things aren't looking to good for Dr Walsh, Corbin or Lydia at the moment either. With any luck Talon's lack of finesse and experience at capturing her victims will be her undoing in her task.

I can't wait to find out.

Great chapter once again :)
dreamerwaking chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Great start to this story. Bad news for Corbin and his family though...Jarell's back. I really loved your description of him tearing and pushing his way through the dimensional fabric. By the way he dealt with the poor old farmer, I can see his personality hasn't improved any. I'm sure there's going to be a lot of action in this book. I can't wait :)
Clubmeister chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
Wonderful and addictive story!
I wonder, why Sebastian couldn't escape using his magical abilities?
Moonvibe, what do you think about all this?
Your story "Legacy of the White Raven" is interesting to read. What else one needed from a good story?
Do you think about - to find a publisher or apply to literary AGENCY?