Reviews for Unbreakably Bonded
Abbey chapter 1 . 3/9
It's pretty intriguing and I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
xD chapter 7 . 3/9
hehehe the name dorian makes me think of dori for nemo and durian the fruit put together hehehe...but interesting story so far
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 16 . 3/10
yay! Loved this one too :D
Guest chapter 15 . 3/2
This is great! Please update soon.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/1
So glad your updating. Please update soon, so excited for the next chapter!
madyrocks2000 chapter 15 . 3/1
YES YES YES! It's been WAY too long since you last updated! I was starting to worry that I would never get to read the rest of this awesome story! Im so glad that you are going to be finishing this, or at least continuing it. I absolutely love this story... (not to mention dorian is pretty awesome) also got to say that I love how this isn't the typical love story with the usual love triangle and all that. You are doing a great job, and I wish that you could get more reviews and all that lovely stuff because this story definitely deserves it! Well loved the chapter (duh, when do I not?) Please update soon, I cant wait to see what fleeta and dorian do to get back amethyst :) keep up the good work! (That was really cheesy...)
Nuffin-Muffin chapter 15 . 3/1
Wow, so I just posted (or so I thought) I really long reveiw saying how much I love this story and how happy I am that you updated, then I deleted on accident... (silly me) so im going to do my best to revive it! I'd like to start by saying how happy I am that you are updating again :) I'm pretty sure that this was the first fictionpress story that I had started reading when I made an accout and I have to say that you are really amazing to be able to create a story like this! Your characters are beautifully detailed and the story flows very smoothly (great job on that by the way) plus, you always add somethig that , makes my day. Wether I am smiling at how dorian sings a lullaby to clara, or a certain "seat belt inncedent" with a certain male charecter who's name just happens to also be dorian (basically I just love dorian... well, of course I love fleeta, quinn, and clara too, but come on, its dorian for crying out loud!) To sum it all up I love this story and everything about it :D. You dont know how excited I was when I found out you had updated! You had kind of gone MIA for a little while there and I was starting to worry that I would never get to finish the story that I had fallen in love with, or see what had happened to amethyst (I was seriously freaking out on that chapter so much.) But either way im just really glad you are back and plannig to finish the story :) you've offically made my day! -mady
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 14 . 2/28
Great chapter :)
LilMizCampbell chapter 13 . 12/18/2013
Please please please keep going! I love it! (_).
tinkerturtle99 chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
Write more
Nuffin-Muffin chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
Ahh! Im so happy you updated! I love this chapter, but I can't beleive amethyst is gone! You're such a talented writer. I love reading this story, cant wait for the next update!
NeverNeverLandGirl chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I was re-reading this story so I could remember what happened last, and I just happen to read one of the Dorian Vs. Seat belt parts. I just started laughing so hard once again. I just love those parts! Another great chapter. I'm was very happy that you updated! Pretty please update soon!
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
Omg what just happened to my character (Amethyst)?! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN.
Okay well, amazing chapter! I love how Fleta is getting bolder and bolder, that toast part was funny ahaha. KISS. Anyway, from the light hearted cute stuff it just got so intense! Loved it ;)
tinkerturtle99 chapter 12 . 4/15/2013