Reviews for The End Times: Argamir's Story
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
I love it already! :) It reminds me a lot of prince Caspian but even better.
sieamalam chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Bravo ! The dialogue towards the end needs a little more tweeking, make the dialogue like medieval kind it flows better but honestly mar couloirs and inspiring
MysteriousFire chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
One of the best ending sentences I've ever read!
Why does it stop here already? I want to read more about Argamir! I'm gonna reread the moment where he appeared in The End Times now.
And I don't agree with the 19/20 you got. They should have given you a 20!
Definitly favourited!
MysteriousFire chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Noo! They didn't kill Aramir! :o Poor Argamir, having to look at this! :(
I love the combat scene! Very good described and not predictable!
Aw why did Wazzledon loose? I hope he can have his revenge, because I think he's aiming at that now.
MysteriousFire chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
Argamir should indeed destroy the sword because if no one seeks control over the kingdom, no one will throw a killing curse at him. ;) Unless there's war... hm..
Aramir is smart, if he saw through Thaddeus.
Spellbound... I get the name suddenly xD Okay that was late..
Go Wazzledon, save Argamir!
MysteriousFire chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
But if Wazzledon can communicate with Argamir in his head, why can't he tell him through his mind? Then he could tell him what he thinks while his father takes Argamir away.
I love the room description :) I really can imagine perfectly what it looks like.
A sword made of diamond, gold and jewels truly is a sword for a king! I'm sure it looks wonderful! I wanna draw it :D
Yay I wanna know his story too now! Gonna read on quickly...
MysteriousFire chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Yay Argamir's story! :D
Argamir and Aramir's names are confusing. But I got it after one sentence, so no need to change it.
I love how Argamir hears Wazzledon's voice in his head. It would creep me out I think but it's really cool!
And I'm really curious about what he's gonna say now!