Reviews for Untitled
Winchesters chapter 33 . 11/17/2014
So i have been reading this story for a long time, but I've never commented because i've actually never had enough time D:
Anyway, this story is awesome! I really love this! And seriously, always go to your parents for help! :)
TMSantos chapter 32 . 11/14/2014
Oh my God WHAAAT! Now her mom's involved and whew, maybe all answers lead to her family! Haha.
PS Katy Perry is fabulous. :)
TheGirlWithTheNotepad chapter 32 . 11/14/2014
OMG less please let her mum know the cure! pleeeeeaaaaaase! I love this story, can't wait for the next update!
xCrazykindofWeirdx chapter 32 . 11/14/2014
... uh oh. interesting plot spin.
GreenstoneRie chapter 31 . 11/10/2014
Hi! I love your story! I can't seem to login so I'm leaving a guest comment. I hope you update soon because your story really has an interesting concept. :)
TMSantos chapter 31 . 11/8/2014
Excuse me while I go pick up the pieces of my broken heart. I want to cry
Something tells me it's the you-never-know-what-you-have-until-it's-gone thing. There are just some days when I want to slap Grace and ask her "Why must you do this to him?" And there are other days when I actually see her point as to why she doesn't want to commit. I mean, I get that if Robin dies, it's gonna be hard for her to move on, but she can give it a chance right?
Guest chapter 31 . 11/8/2014
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD NO NO NO NO NO! PLEASE NO! D:
xCrazykindofWeirdx chapter 31 . 11/8/2014
ohhh i had a few to catch up on here!
I loved the ben and james twist. amazing.
love grace and robin moments, i see where her concerns lie and totally understand where she is coming from, but... its robin. lol
hope they find a cure.. if both are ill now they have to... i thought maybe experiancing love may help or something... damn.

Any who, good stuff, ;)

xCrazyKindofWeirdx
TMSantos chapter 30 . 11/4/2014
Aww heeeeell nooooo they're really starting from square one! Not only in one aspect, but in three... I think. There's the sister, the cure, and the elimination of enemies [and then there's RobinxGrace, does that count?] Terrifying indeed!
And you're welcome :D this story needs to be read/reviewed/added to favorites by more people, I think it's really nice.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/4/2014
I really love this story! :D It's really good :D
I may be the guest...? Or one of them, at least! XD I try to review on most chapters :D
Guest chapter 29 . 11/2/2014
NO! Please tell me that they get back together?
TMSantos chapter 29 . 11/1/2014
GRACE WHAT HAVE YOU DOOOONE
I mean I do understand that Robin doesn't exactly know this kind of romantic feeling (how I understand the situation) but Grace helped him feel in the first place and now
And now
(Sigh)
TMSantos chapter 28 . 10/30/2014
I knew it there was something going on between the two of them
Pleasantly surprised
TMSantos chapter 27 . 10/28/2014
OK I'm pretty clueless as to what's happening haha
But I do sense bromance hahaha
Guest chapter 27 . 10/28/2014
I think that the cure for insentia is feeling. Like in Warm bodies. Because if you think about it they kinda are like zombies...
209 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »