Reviews for Untitled
ForeverSmall chapter 26 . 10/24/2014
Fuck yeah you made my day! Robin and Grace. Just how it should be ;D
DropDeadx33 chapter 24 . 10/23/2014
I have a question, are you going to make a squeal to this or no? Because i really loved it and i want to read more. It is hard to find something so different from regular stories and i found this one extremely interesting i loved it so much.
heygirl chapter 24 . 10/22/2014
Is this the last chapter?
TMSantos chapter 24 . 10/19/2014
Got kinda lost with Frances... :/ and school has been taking me away from reading your lovely work
xCrazykindofWeirdx chapter 24 . 10/19/2014
oh no.. plot twist! and still no grace robin moments.. totally routing for those two. :)
Guest chapter 24 . 10/18/2014
Please put in Robin/Grace action. I've been waiting for it for acouple of months now! The story is very good btw.
TheBlueWolf11 chapter 24 . 10/18/2014
This is DEFINITELY not boring! This is GREAT! Really, I'm serious. I've never read a story like this before... Crap. Is Robin gonna die? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
Amy Pond chapter 24 . 10/18/2014
I feel like I'm turning into an insentient when I read this story. Or at least I want to! D: it's such a depressing and terrifying story.
carifoo2001 chapter 22 . 10/16/2014
lol. :P
xCrazykindofWeirdx chapter 22 . 10/13/2014
Like this chapter,really gives you an insight into robin, i had hoped a chapter would come out like this, but was hoping more for his confusion of his feelings for grace.

haven't had much of them and I'm totally shipping grace/robin.

cant wait to read more
xCrazyKindofWeirdx
TMSantos chapter 21 . 10/10/2014
Hey no please don't :(
carifoo2001 chapter 21 . 10/8/2014
I HATE killing off characters. :P
Guest chapter 20 . 10/7/2014
Wow. This story is... wow. Usually in a review, this os the part when I gush over the things that I liked and list the things that I didn't, along with some constructive criticism. To make it short, I liked everything, but there are two things I wanted to ask you about. One: i dont really get the different experiments that went on. I have this thing where I read so fast I miss most subtle clues or even outright facts in whatever I'm reading. If I were a patient person, id go back and reread each section slowly, but since I'm not, would you mind putting kind of a "insentients for dummies" in the authors note at the beginning of the chapter? Thanks in advance! Also, I can see that you're leaning towards the Grace/Robin side, and I wanted to ask you to reconsider. Grace/Ben all the way! Aside from that, amazeballs job! Update soon!
carifoo2001 chapter 20 . 10/6/2014
Ok, good. I thought maybe you wouldn't be finished before NaNoWriMo (assuming you're participating), but you are in fact finishing before then. :D
Stranger chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
This is pretty freaking good! I was expecting some shitty remake of one flew over a cuckoo's nest, but boy was I wrong. I love it! Great writing.
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »