Reviews for Weekends with Me and Levi
Tommie chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
this is the first one I have read as I just got the link. It is lovely!
Draea1311 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I like the journal format. Nice sentence structure, good flow. Keep writing.
lilsis-3 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Wait, your story says that it's about your preteen mother life, bur your bio says you're eleven. I'm assuming the bio is correct. If so, then I apologize for the misunderstanding and feel free to ignore my last comment.
lilsis-3 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I think this story is very sweet. It's obvious you love your son and I'm glad that you have people in your life who support you.
Chester-Grey chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I ...don't understand... I've never read anything on fictionpress before but your dad said you wanted reviews on your stories. But I don't know what this is supposed to be. Like what it's purpose is I mean... It sounds like a journal type of writing.
Sorry. I'm just confused...
Amy Lynn Dorf chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Maddie,
I love your creativity and passion for writing. You do a wonderful job and I would never guess that you are as young as you are based on how well you write. You do a wonderful job with structure and timing and I really enjoy how descriptive your stories are. Keep up the wonderful writing. I look forward to seeing more from you soon both here as well as on FB and Twitter.
Hugs and Love,
Amy Lynn
spndean chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
thi getting 2 know the ppl that helps in getting 2 know them in future stories.
shelly chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I loved you story you details are very good .
Sparrow chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
How interesting is it to read about such a life. You are a vibrant girl, Maddy and keep writing! I know things are hard but this is your family by heart, which is stronger than blood. I love reading about Levi. Tell your dad he's great for getting you guys to eat vegetables! Keep yourselves healthy!
Margaret chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I am astonished at the unkind reviews here. This story is amazing. Shows incredible imagination and there isn't a single grammatical or spelling error, unlike the people who chose to be so bitter and nasty.

This level of writing at your age is phenomenal. I would bet your English teacher would love an entire class of Maddies. I've never seen such grammatical accuracy in an eleven year old and the imagination that is attached to this tale? I predict great things for Miss Maddie.
CatSchneider chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Sounds like the perfect life :D
SPN Jenny chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Your story was not well written. I can tell you wrote this on your own. And it is just a story. You have no son. No one believes you. NO ONE. It is a sad make believe by a child that should have grown out of this kind of delusion by now. 11 is too old to carry on with this stuff.
I'm glad you finally grew out of the salt baby rubbish. You used too yell at us when we questioned you about it, swore it was true, then suddenly it is just a joke or story.
I wonder what you'll say when you'll say when you finally give up on this delusion.
Oh, and you know if you got pregnant at seven or eight it would be on like 60 minutes or something. You can't keep that a secret no matter who you are.
Lizzyy chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Yeah this sucks and you are clearly dillusional. I think it's pretty clear that you're sad you don't have a typical family so you made up one of your own. There are better ways to make yourself feel better- this is just screwed up. Get help
Patricia Davis chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
A nice "day in weekend-life" narrative. MaddieB does not give us anything juicy, no universal questions, no hard questions. Instead, she allows us to peak inside her family's down-time.

And it is a nice place. Steamed veggies, old rock'n'roll, bubble baths; the stuff of absolute relaxation.

We readers are not treated to travel adventures, balcony lock-outs or Lennon's Excalibur. But we like it all the same. A diary is very intimate and to open the diary of her 'off days' to her readers shows another side of MaddieB's literary fearlessness.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Yes we know your caregiver is the only mom you've ever known. Your dad clarified that for us and that your caregiver's kids are like your siblings. I'm so sorry you lost your mom at such a young age and didnt get to know her or remember her. :-( So who is Levi if your "brother and sisters and niece" are your caregiver's kids? Is "Levi" your caregiver's child also or a doll? I know you have posted a bunch a pictures of your caregiver's children, calling them your "sisters/brother/niece", so which is Levi? Her youngest son? And your "niece" Johanna your caregiver's daughter?