Reviews for Left Turn of Fate
AraxiaJustice13 chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
So glad to see a chapter for this story! I really like Ire because he almost tries to fit in with the humans a bit more than the others.
And I'm pretty sure that Ire won the poll c:
Wavern16 chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
lol, dude, I think your writing is awesome with or without dialogue! You're a great writer, and you know what to give your readers. Dialogue can be fun, but a book or chapter can function without it, if you just read about how the character is feeling, you get a good idea to what they want to say to themselves or others. It's like a silent movie and all you see is the expressions of the characters, and even those are well done without dialogue, some might argue it's even better! All in all, great job as usual! Keep writing!
blackymoon chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
Great another chapter :D. Yay
If chaos should end up with someone, it should be ire! ;)
Good to see that chaos is finally thinking about ire.
I hope they become even closer :D
blackymoon chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
Great story!
I really sympathize with Ire and am hoping for a happy ending for him.
I'll try to wait patiently for a new chapter :D
AraxiaJustice13 chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Ire was going to say something ! Damn it Misery D: I'm so enwrapped in this story , it's sad . I can't wait until you update this again because this is absolutely amazing .
AraxiaJustice13 chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
I REALLY like this ! It's something new &&', Unusual . Please consider to keep adding to this interesting story c:
sapere chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Cool concept. I don't think i've read noncorporial entity slash before :)
Wavern16 chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
lol Ire's got some competition! Lol love it! 2014 eh? Well, if we live to tell the tale, lol, jk, great job!
Wavern16 chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Lol so cool! I love how professional this sounds! And why do I have the feeling you got this from Rise of the Guardians? Lol, anyway, great job! I love Amnity!
Tenshi no Yami chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
So it was Chaos! I knew it!

As usual, this was a good read, Av-chan. And, like I said before, I can'y really say update soon since I still have another 3 chapters to get to buttt, Update this soon, kay?

Loved the flow of time and the evolution of the entities. The chapter followed quite well with how the world is working at the time and I shall be reading more soon!

-Tenshi out!
Wavern16 chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Awesome! I love how they interact and work together, it's brilliant! Love it buddy!
Wavern16 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
sounds so AWESOME! Lol, I mean it dude, it sound so cool! I can't wait for more!