Reviews for Breaking the Ice
TashaRose23 chapter 14 . 12/11/2012
Woah! Rachel gave Abe the scar?! Dude!
myheart4you chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
What's with people giving out ice packs?
You're really good at keeping up the suspense, I'm dying to know who those people are.
Make sure you label who's perspective you're writing from, I had no idea it was Hana's at first
myheart4you chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
OOOO
Now I wanna know who in the heck she is.
myheart4you chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
That was soooo cute :)
Omigosh. It was kind of funny too, this badass being fed by a girl. He's whipped man!
I hate it when teachers say "stop flirting." one time I was in class and this kid and I were kicking each other under the table (shut up, it was two years ago) and the teacher told us to stop playing footsee. Im pretty sure "footsee" isn't "kick my shin as hard as you can"
Anyway.
Update soon!
TashaRose23 chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
I must say that is something I have not seen before! I've read many books, short stories; in many genres, but this is a first. Hana is so sweet and Abe is one of those characters that just grow on you. I like this a lot. Also thanks for bringing in some classic gaming.
myheart4you chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Well now I wanna know what he's surprised by...
Ugh, I hate those friends who are constantly like, "Oh, you two should go out," even if I like the person or not. So I totally understand where your character is coming from.
You need more reviews. I'll advertise this story next time I post a chapter on mine, which should probably be tomorrow.
myheart4you chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Your chapter are too gosh-darn short :(
Anyway, I noticed that you tend to switch from present tense to past tense a lot. So try not to do that.
Other than that, I can tell that this is going to be a cute story :)
Update soon!
myheart4you chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
I really liked this chapter... Except for the long description of characters. You don't need to do a full-on description for each of them, just hint at what they look like.
The girl sounds pretty, though.
myheart4you chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This seems like a good concept, and I want to read more, but I want to tell you that the dialogue between your characters is rather corny, cliche, and unrealisitic. Put your personality into it, don't be afraid.
I particularly like how your character was willing to protect a girl. For some reason, I love that trait in a man :)
TashaRose23 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Like the story, interested to read what happens next!
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3