Reviews for Crazy For You
Amy90 chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
Alexandra is really a disturbed girl. And being in love with someone means letting him be with whoever he decides he wants to be with. Even if it means you'll miss out on the guy. This girl is just completely crazy. I only hope she won't do anything drastic. And what about Terri? I wonder how he's coping with everything. I mean, he couldn't be with Brynn anymore, but dating Alexandra is ok? And finding out that he's just been used by her is going to be tough on him too. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lexi chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
This entire story should be made into a tv series or a movie. Starting with "Teach me how to kiss" LOVE IT! I cant wait for an update.
brinalovesyouxx chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Yes! Time to put that bitch in her place hahaha :D xx
twilightwinter chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Yes! Kill that bitch! Please keep writing
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Time to get rid of creepy Alexandra!
brinalovesyouxx chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
Ok that Alexandra chick is giving me the creeps. Talk about stalker!
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
That Alexandra scares me a whole heap. Terri im weary about but I love this chapter dearly as always :)
Aeris.Lockheart507 chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
Whoa things are getting intense! (00.) I hope Brynn and Aaron can pull through!.. To me Alexandra seems like the stalker type especially considering she dyed her hair(possibly to resemmble Brynn).. Great chapter :) keep up the awesomeness ;)
twilightwinter chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
... NOOOOOOO! stupid stupid people! Why dose she have to come into the picture... Love the story it's intreaging
HeartsOnSleeves chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
WHAT!
Oh my gosh.
Alex-CRAZY.

Terri makes me nervous too, on another note.
Kissessparks chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
FINALLY! Ah so happy for brynn. (I shouldn't be as attached to this as I am)
Marena chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
LOVE the details of how he's feeling. New insight into the guys mind. :) super sweet. The picture thing is making me nervous, stalker much? Ew. Oh, and get them in bed please. Thanks. :)
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
Oh thank goodness she said yes but I'm still not sure if she was drunk... Such a cute moment but differently not how Aaron planned it. So cute though and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
twilightwinter chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
You have to write faster I'm gunna die here!
Lover53 chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Omigog I lovvveeed Teach Me How To Kiss! I finished that and Crazy for you in less than two days. I love how you put the credits at the end of Teach Me. This story would def be a very popular movie! PM me if you need any ideas! P.S I love you people you pick for the stories, excellent!:)
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »