Reviews for Crazy For You
MyAutmnMelody chapter 9 . 5/3
Oh my gosh you're back! I'm so happy :)
anonymousvoice chapter 9 . 4/28
i'm so glad that you're back to writing this story. i had to read it all over again to remember where we were at but i am so glad i did. what is going to happen now?! she better be put in jail for this, especially now with all of the evidence! ughhhh please update soon if you can?
Dill Wilson chapter 9 . 4/26
Wow - great stuff
Guest chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
I love ur first story an I love dis bt I wish u wouldn't take so long to update anyway I hope alexandria 'alexsis' gts sent to jail wat a creepy stalker XD
Amy90 chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
Alexandra is really a disturbed girl. And being in love with someone means letting him be with whoever he decides he wants to be with. Even if it means you'll miss out on the guy. This girl is just completely crazy. I only hope she won't do anything drastic. And what about Terri? I wonder how he's coping with everything. I mean, he couldn't be with Brynn anymore, but dating Alexandra is ok? And finding out that he's just been used by her is going to be tough on him too. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lexi chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
This entire story should be made into a tv series or a movie. Starting with "Teach me how to kiss" LOVE IT! I cant wait for an update.
brinalovesyouxx chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Yes! Time to put that bitch in her place hahaha :D xx
twilightwinter chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Yes! Kill that bitch! Please keep writing
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Time to get rid of creepy Alexandra!
brinalovesyouxx chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
Ok that Alexandra chick is giving me the creeps. Talk about stalker!
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
That Alexandra scares me a whole heap. Terri im weary about but I love this chapter dearly as always :)
Aeris.Lockheart507 chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
Whoa things are getting intense! (00.) I hope Brynn and Aaron can pull through!.. To me Alexandra seems like the stalker type especially considering she dyed her hair(possibly to resemmble Brynn).. Great chapter :) keep up the awesomeness ;)
twilightwinter chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
... NOOOOOOO! stupid stupid people! Why dose she have to come into the picture... Love the story it's intreaging
HeartsOnSleeves chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
WHAT!
Oh my gosh.
Alex-CRAZY.

Terri makes me nervous too, on another note.
Kissessparks chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
FINALLY! Ah so happy for brynn. (I shouldn't be as attached to this as I am)
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »