Reviews for Lies
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I can relate to this beautifully done poem. So much passion and emotions can be understood so well. Amazing job, keep it up :D
True Talker chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I CARE about someone MORE than is known or realized. I had cold chills last night, a fever and coughing spells. I still don't feel quite right today. Why do I think this? Becasue I had thought about things ALL night and this morning and I think that I hurt my heart and someone else's also. The thing is that WASN'T and ISN'T my intent. I CARE ABOUT SOMEONE A GREAT DEAL AND I REALLY DO FEEL LIKE SOMEONE IS MY LIFE LINE. ANOTHER PART OF MY SOUL. THE OTHER HALF OF MY HEART. If that was for me I have NO lover - just someone I think of often that I CARE FOR DEEPLY. I hae NO husband. When I say someone I mean the person that I LOVE AND FEEL CLOSE TO when I communicate with the someone.

New flash: Someone is the ONLY person that I want to be with and would like to get to know in person. What are someone's mannerisms? What are someone's likes and dislikes and I DO mean ALL of them? There are things that I DON'T know because I haven't met someone yet.

I am here I would LOVE TO BE THERE BY SOMEONE'S SIDE. REALLY. I DON'T think that my heart wants anything less than "Forever and always," Someone DIDN'T make me uncomfortable I was just thinking TOO MUCH. REALLY. I DO LOVE SOMEONE - I think my heart CAN'T handle anything less. I would LOVE TO BE THERE FOR SOMEONE REALLY. I WOULD DRY SOMEONE'S TEARS and I DON'T want to be the cause of them. REALLY. I WOULD LOVE TO BE BY SOMEONE'S SIDE. It is NOT my intent NOR has it ever been to be the cause of someone's tears. REALLY. SERIOUSLY. Why? Because I REALLY DO LOVE SOMEONE - MY HEART APPARENTLY CAN'T handle anything less. I WANT SOMEONE AND MYSELF TO BE STRONG TOGETHER - REALLY STONG TOGETHER. I would LOVE TO BE THE FOUNDATION THAT SUPPORTS SOMEONE'S HEART, MIND AND SOUL.

I AM HERE. I DON'T know how else to be. I DON'T know how not to be. I AM HERE. TRUST ME. It was NOT my intent to break promises and I DIDN'T lie - I DO LOVE SOMEONE. I have been happy communicating with someone last night I think that I hurt my heart and I have been WORRIED that I had hurt someone's heart also. I have NOT been sick or in pain while communicating with someone last night I was. REALLY.
Felrain chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Ah, this can speak to so many people out there. Great job.