Reviews for Aidez Moi
tolerate chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I like this poem because this is exactly how a person breaks down, and as it may be short, it is true and sincere. It gives me this imagery of a person breaking down, like how your poem goes, and I think this is a good piece of work. Although, on the other hand, if these feelings are your own, then as stupid as it may be to someone who feels like this about life, I hope you'll get better. Keep up the good writing!
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I really like this poem because sometimes I can relate to this so much that it's brilliant how you capture such raw emotion as pain and I think this is such a universal poem that can almost describe how we feel about things better than we ever could. I like this piece because it centres around the speaker and there emotions and puts in such a grounded way that there is no need for fancy imagery here. Superb, is how I'd describe it in one word. I like the nice touch of the title (help me) in French. Very nice.
AppleCrumble chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
The helplessness in this is really well written. I liked it as a piece, great job!
Naver chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This is what I feel too, To break down over and over, you can't keep fixing things, you can't up with the lies. I understand so very much..