Reviews for Confusion
Blissful Smile chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Nn, confusion alright. Anymore?
TheGlycoprotein chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Wow... well having read all of these I can only say I can't believe some of my works helped inspire these. Each poem has a message, one clearly conveyed. The first poem, brilliantly simplistic. I just picture someone rocking backwards and forwards on the floor, continuously looking up and around, crying because he has no idea where he is. Perhaps he's "crazy", but then again, we all are to some degree.

The second poem has very intense imagery: I loved the first three lines in particular, and "A man that seems to hide within the souls of the eye", I thought that single line conveyed so much meaning. A great poem, this one.

The third... ah, the third. Well, what can I say? The first four lines were incredibly powerful, I love their use here. The imagery they create is so brilliant, it really sets the scene for the whole poem. Especially the line "Hell only has open eyes" *shivers* aaaahhhh! It makes it sound like Hell itself is realistic - the reality itself and looks at whatever's going on on Earth despite how terrible it might be, and Heaven is some kind of over-emotional idiot that can't deal with anything. I just thought it was brilliant, absolutely brilliant - my favourite of the three.

Anyway, hope you love the long review, and that I continue to inspire brilliant writers such as yourself :D
sapphireshadow15 chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
This was so powerful and impactful. The simplicity of the first chapter surprisingly matched well with the deep underlying meanings of the other two.

I love the line "she blended in with the sky as the mountains went into disarray "

Again, lovely, mystical poetry you bring before us.

Bravo Naver

-sapphire
petbuddy chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
loved x
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Great as always! :D You are a great poet!
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
This poem is great! I love the alternates you used.
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Great as always!

I'm so touched. My pictures really inspired you?