Reviews for WISH
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
Now I want cookies, I have to say. Great chapter, as always. Writers block blows, I myself am worse at updating stories than you are, so it's fine. ;)
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Aww. Cute as always. You never disappoint. It must be a little awkward for Cole and Annabelle though, their parents knowing each other and all. It would be if I had this scenario. Too bad I don't like my best friend...eww that'd be nasty. No offense to him, though...;p update soon!
ForeverAloneGirlXD chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
It's really cute and enjoyable, so sweet and clear. It is really a nice read so far :)
ALovelyAsianxx chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Aw this chapter is so cute(: they're so adorable! But they got together so quickly, I wonder what could possibly happen next to further the story? I'm excited to read more, please update soon!
ALovelyAsianxx chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
I just started reading this and it is sooooo cute! And you're right, little kids are adorable(:
bs13 chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
Hm. Nice story so far. Original and cute.
Water Balloon chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
My favorite part of the whole story so far was the confession! I know you said that you thought it was lazy, but it was sweeeeettttt. Good job and update fast!
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Very cute. So, they're official now? Cool!
BexishDevil chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
This is really good and cute!
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Well I think the confession was so lovely. The Cinderella part, well, every girl needs a guy like Cole. What is the song that's playing when Cole confesses?
ColdWinter12 chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
I think the confession scene is cute, but the ending is confusing. I'm excited to see more though.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Aww cute.
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
The story is really coming out well. You're a great writer. Only imagine if Fictionpress was aspopular as fanfiction, you'd have a lot more fans than just me.