Reviews for Kaleidoscope Heart: Red
voidscorpenomega chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
I still have a very little idea on what that girl is. I also have no idea about the isolation situation. Or any clue if the demons are here because of the isolation or because of the girl.
voidscorpenomega chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
I'm a big greek myth fan and im surprised that you knew that story. It's one of my favorite love stories. One of the few greek myths that don't end terribly for the characters.
voidscorpenomega chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
A demon thats says 'heavens'. I find that brilliant.

This story is reminding me of bakemonogatari. With all the deep conversations, immortal main character, and demon that lives in the main character.

I still love these story
CertainUncertainty chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Interesting opening, filled with thought provoking "ramblings", as he called it. I think your summary is one of the best I've ever seen written, and it was what convinced me to read your story. Great job!
voidscorpenomega chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Another charcter! Can't wait.

All this philosophical talk is truly wonderful
voidscorpenomega chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
I love that crossed arms joke. these conversations are all very fascinating. I find that I can relate to what they are saying.
YelloMage Iero chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
This. Is. Such. A mindrape. I feel like I'm watching Inception. I get it, but I don't get it.
So she is perfection itself, or at least his version of it..."why" indeed...why him...
This is a great story, C'est, and don't you stop writing!
YelloMage Iero chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This seems like it'll be quite the good read, C'est. I have to congratulate you on this opening - the poetic language, the way you easily flow through the writing, all of it. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
voidscorpenomega chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
I have No clue on what just happen but it sounds amazing.
voidscorpenomega chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
This really is a good story. I'm going to put it up as a favorite.
voidscorpenomega chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
I love the fact that you aren't using names. I makes me want to write something similar.
voidscorpenomega chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
I love what you have here. It truly wonderful.
imran102 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Wow, just the first chapter and I can tell this is a very dark story. I would read the the of the story, but I am currently reading something else.
Katsurou Shimizu chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
[I still age. I can age wonderfully. You can tell because I have to shave most days now.]
- I smiled like a Cheshire cat for this one. Reminded me of the shaving scene in Evan Almighty.

Finally, stuff happens, as you said XD

God, I have to say I love how you mesh poetry into what is supposedly a thriller sequence when the author met the girl in an empty street. I can't do that, or rather, even if I can, I'll be too lazy to do so :P
Katsurou Shimizu chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
I've been meaning to continue reading this, but it turns out that "soon" became a two-weeks lapse. So sorry about that. Procrastination got in the way :P

This review comprises of both 上 and 下 chapters:

First things first, since you stated before that your MC is nameless, I go right ahead and name him as Kuon. The resemblance in sarcasm is eerily similar.

Secondly, I still have no idea where this story is going, but at this point I'm not really that bothered because I'm getting acquainted to that style a previous reviewer terms as 'playful calligraphy'; and I rather liked the exchange between the fake priest and Kuon. There's a mixture of British wit and anime absurdness which is very very unique, so it's a major plus for a writer to establish such a style. On the other hand, I still feel that these conversations could have been put on a pipeline until the later chapters because I'm interested to find out about the conflict points you established in the synopsis, and this is only really addressed at the end of the chapter. Then again, there might be some foreshadowing you have laid out in the previous chapters in terms of theme, so I'll see if I can spot them as I continue reading ;)

[filled a deliberateness only...]
-missing 'with'
[It's depressing how be says...]
-he
[aggregate the entire history of world]
-missing 'the'