Reviews for Zombie Invasion
Orange Liger chapter 2 . 1/29
Ok
Orange Liger chapter 1 . 1/28
Seems cool I'll send an oc later
SummerAngel95 chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
This story sounds very interesting! You should post the first chapter of this one. I hope you still plan to because this sounds like a very interesting read. :)
Kitty556 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I've been scrolling through a lot of stories recently and this one had really stood out to me. You character has a pretty awesome concept and I'm interested in reading this. I'll be waiting for the first chapter, you should post it soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Blue/purple hair ?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Name:

Lynn (never mentions her last name)

Looks:

Long curly black hair that reaches her waist, tan skin, brown eyes, around 5'11

Powers (has to be elemental or shape shifting): shifts into a panther

Weapons: crossbow of claws

Clothes: well worn brown lace up boots, and whatever blends in with her surroundings

History before zombies came:

she was around 16 when everything changed so she had a pretty average life up until then, briefly joined a group of people afterwards but soon left

Personality:
short tempered and quick to act
Romance (anyone with a similar personality):
I don't know who with but I'd like one
Anything else:
Fernlight chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Name: Arya Nightshade

Looks: Brown hair with blonde streaks through it, stpund 5' 4". Long legs, slim. Crystal blue eyes

Powers (has to be elemental or shapeshifting): Water and ice

Weapons: Throwing knives, poisin, pistol

Clothes: Worn pair of leather boots with a pair of fluffy blue socks. Wearing a turquiose figure skating dress under a pair of jeans, T-shirt, white down jacket and a pair of saphire earrings.

History before zombies came: She was a figure skater, she has practice after school so she always wears her skating dress and stuff underneath her normal clothes.

Personality: Sweet kind and funny. SHe tries not to start fights but she can push people's butttons an dtaunt them. SHe is mischeviious and if you ever offend her she will remeber and get you back for it

Romance (anyone with a similar personality): Yes (I think she would be good with anyone who she really trusts and is loyal too)

Anything else: She has a beautiful voice.
Mr. Sub Zero chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Name: Sub Zero

Looks: Sub zero from mortal kombat deception or like my avatar

Powers: Ice controlling
Weapons: M4A1 carbine, Kruegar 9mm, Ice blade and chilli powder
Clothes: Just same as in Mortal kombat deception.

History before zombies came: He used to be a non happy Ice cream seller.

Personality: Very humourous, a little bit of idiot.

Romance: No one wants to be in romance with an ice cream seller ;_;

Anything else: Awesome fic, update.
S chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Name: Kierra Winters

Looks: Dirty blonde hair cut down to four inches, dark grey eyes, about 5 ft 7, 132 pounds, pale skin

Powers (has to be elemental or shapeshifting): Earth

Weapons: Daggers (but useful with any gun-based weapon)

Clothes: Green short sleeved shirt with black jacket over top, blue jeans and combat boots

History before zombies came: Was sent to a female military school when she was 13 after she hot wired a car with her older brother. Kierra was soon a higher ranking than most of the other girls, and was the first to escape when the zombies came.

Personality: Paranoid, a little bit sadistic with enemies and complete strangers, but quite gentle with the few friends she can get. Intelligent, snarky and sarcastic most of the time

Romance (anyone with a similar personality): Maybe (whatever works for the story)

Anything else: Kierra learned many survival tactics in military school
ConcreteAngelRoxHerHalo chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Seems like fun (:
Name: Max Anne Daughrty (if anyone calls her Maxine, she will kill them and use their skin as a blanket)

Looks: small and lithe. She looks at some times to be a little girl and at others to be far older. She has long, straight chocolate brown hair and pale, delicate skin. Her eyes are a earthy mix of green and brown an she is very pretty.

Powers (has to be elemental or shapeshifting): She can change her appearance. Her second favorite, after her actual appearance, is that of a plump, curly haired blond, blue eyed woman who seems to be about 20

Weapons: bow and arrow and occasionally a knife

Clothes: she usually wears clothing that hinder good traveling. She is usually in a dress and leggings, and without fail a pair of brown, lace up boots that belonged to her little brother.

History before zombies came: she was abused horribly by her mother, and her father turned a blind eye. Her brother tried to help when he could, but that wasn't often. She's strong, though, and she doesn't let her past get in the way of her future. She is always the baby of the group, adored and doted upon, even if she knows ways to kill you in five different ways every second.

Personality: she is nice overall, but she does have a mean streak and even though she's been through a lot, sometimes her bratty teenage side shows.

Romance (anyone with a similar personality): do I create another character? Because I'm cool with whatever.

Anything else: she is 15 years old