Reviews for The New Life of Charlotte Alders
Cheshire's Red Eye chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
This is really good! I like we're this is going and I ship Charlotte and Cormac! Anyway update soon ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
Ok totally hooked on that story! Update soon please.
BrookV chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
First, I just want to say: holy shit your character development is beyond a doubt the best I've seen in a long while. The way Charlotte describes he feelings, I can feel everything! Which is unusual. Besides a few spelling errors, I have to say your grammar is pretty stellar. I'm in love with this story already and we're only 6 chapters in! It's so complicated and original in its own way, that I don't feel like I've read the same story before. Just a small note, your 6th chapter is wigged out and the whole thing didnt post, so you should take a look at that soon. Keep writing! Great work!
-BrookV
Realmentealpedo chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
Great story, great chapter!
Nitewrite chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
I am such a sucker for vampire stories. I start reading and just can't stop. Yours is definitely no exception. Nice job. Keep going!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Hey, didn't feel like logging in but I just wanted to tell you I love this story. Very sympathetic and likeable protagonist. Please update soon :)
BloodWillSpill chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Hey Kate, I just had to come back to your story. I was a bit nervous to read a 5,000 word chapter but it flew by so fast! Keep up the good work and write Chapter 4 ASAP.
Naver chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Very interesting and an amazing, superb read! This was very good, I would love to read another story of yours, I like the way you describe and the way your character's act. Though I'm not a big fan of vampire stories, I still enjoyed this very much. Continue to write. :)
BlooDreamer -UnNameD chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Great! Love your story. I'll wait for the next one.
BlooDreamer -UnNameD chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Hi. Amazing story. It's really great. I can't stop myself from reading it. Keep on going!
Felrain chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Nicely written, I didn't even catch any errors! The story also has a suspenseful note to it, along with interesting and intense character emotions.
Well done and keep it up!
R.S. Vieux chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Great story, keep going! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
this is j.l. horowitz by the way. now on to ur story

yes, i was very impressed by your story. i liked Charlotte and the fear u channel in her words. well done! And i learned a new word (demure)!

now on to the critisim. you tended to mispell words several times or use 'my' instead of me. Its no biggie but just proofread the story to check for those mistake. I was a bit confused when the vamp asked what she was. Im sure this lil mystery will be explored and i'm more than glad to hang on to the ride!

p.s. thanks for reviewing my story! ill follow ur story if u follow mine