Reviews for Our Journey of Love
macy8 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
great so far
Marvelle Petit chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
I really love the way you express relationships. It's very realistic and refreshing to read. :)
Marvelle Petit chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I started on this since it was the most recent, so thanks for summarizing the previous books in the prologue.

Saerian is interesting. The only problem I see so far is you have a tendency to use run-on sentences.
charlie89 chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Ha ha I knew Rumil would definately change his mind altho it seems Indiell may have also. I predict a little one in their future in a short time. Poor Saerian having to explain to Elrond all she has been through. At least he understands and knows it all now he can help her. She is doing so much better now that I can see.

Yay I love the banterings between herself and Haldir they are so funny and perfect for each other. I can't believe he has to go away for so long. I knew he would have to resume his duties but I thought like days and the odd nights not that bloody length. I would be fuming too especially with two babes to bring up on my own. At least she has new family coming and Indiells help it would be so much worse on her own. I love how you ended this chapter Haldir was quite cheeky but it made me smile and laugh. She called him a warg's ass and then he chuckled as he left it warmed my heart kind of a way that she has partially forgiven him at least. You have got to love Saerian being stubborn and Haldir being arrogant. They mix so well together lol.
I will be looking forward to the next chapter of this :)
charlie89 chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Great chapter as always never ever a let down. I can't believe it family of her own. I remember you saying something about her other two children died being with her. That is such a nice happy way to put it. I can't wait until Saerian finds out. It is going to be interesting to see how she gets on with her aunts and uncles. Lord Elrond seems like such a sensitive gentle soul. I can see him being a really fantastic grandfather to Saerian and great grandfather to her twins. I am so happy for Rumil and Indiell. He is an eager beaver to want to have a child so soon. Ha ha lets see how he handles the twins and if it might just change his mind lol :)
Felrain chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Ah, the poor main character. She went through a lot, and now she is with children but not with her loved one. It's sad but highly interesting, I can't wait to see how her life winds out!
charlie89 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Loved it parts were funny and Saerian appeared quite sarcastic lol. I am seriously excited to find out what happens next. So much more to learn and discover and so many more surprises along the way. I love surprises but the suspense kills me all the waiting and the build up of excitement. He he. They do be worth it in the end tho. I can't tell you how much I have missed this wonderful, amazing and mesmerising story and the love story between Haldir and Saerian. It is epic and a beautiful kind of love. The kind that lasts forever. I have fallen head over heels for all of the characters, they all have so many different sides but my favourite sides are the loving, kind and caring characteristics they all seem to have. :)