Reviews for Whispers in the Dark
CallmeMaster chapter 1 . 3/31
Ohhh...mysterious. I'm liking the way you started this.
terri1234 chapter 17 . 7/29/2013
A. Nonymous1234 chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
The first chapter honestly disturbed me. It was dark and gruesome, and the accounts of Mira's abuse unsetteled me, especially about the rape. For some reason I just got a weak stomach while reading this, it really isn't all that bad what happened, but for some reason it didn't sit well with me. There were few errors and I will finish reading later.
Sevenvoyager chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Alright, I read this through and I find it confusing. For one who are all these characters? What happened to his hand? Perhaps it's a good idea to introduce your main character before you start writing your story.

And well, this may be the language barrier (English is not my native language) but to me it seems like your jumping all over the place, like switching scenes rapidly. It doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing, mind you. But it's confusing for me.

On the plus side, you're grammer and spelling is very good. Could not find any mistakes there.
I think your story has a lot of potential and with some minor revision it could be an excellent story! Please don't be discouraged by this and keep up the good work!