Reviews for Muffin
Shin M. Hiram chapter 8 . 4/17/2013
Edge of seat has been found. Must read more :)
Shin M. Hiram chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
Whoa, super mega update lol! Nice to see an update from you! Good job!
Random Reviewer chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
OH NOES! It's a cliff-hanger! Please write more! :D I loved every minute of this story, amazing writing style and all! Keep it up!
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
I love this story! So cute :) I can't wait for more ;D Okay what I would love to happen next chapter is: They forgive each other/ They kiss (these can be used interchangeably haha ;) )
Please update soon!
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
Amazing story :) I just HAD to review this chapter... It is so freaking hilarious, it made me actually laugh out loud. And that doesn't happen much ;D
Andramion chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
I'd been waiting for an update for so long and then suddenly, four new chapters!
I love that Meg is getting some good friends, she deserves them.
Great writing too, my heart really ached when Meg was sitting in the car with Nick.
yeoz chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
:D i have read everythingthat you have wrote. And i love it all! I can't wait for you to update, and your an awesome writer ad well. :P
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
Yeah, go Nick!
mylittleprincess chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
amazing story! more please:)
Shin M. Hiram chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Great chapter! I didn't see any of this coming at all, and the tattoo thing was really neat! Update whenever possible :D
isfuathliomgaeilge chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Awww! :D I'm really enjoying this story! :) they're soo cute! :)
londongirl123 chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
I absolutely love this story - I am so glad I came across it. I'm loving the development between Nick and Meg, I'm wondering what's going to happen next. Their relationship as friends so far seems to be blossoming. Wonderful job!
Shin M. Hiram chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
I love this. Great job and update when you can :)
twilightwinter chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
Love love love love it! Please keep writing! Make him really jelous I find it so cute when guys get jelous
Shin M. Hiram chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I LOVE it! This is well written and has a touch of humor! I'm going to keep reading...:)
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »