Reviews for Psychotic Musings
Caricature of a Witch chapter 19 . 2/20/2013
Oh, I loved them... they were so beautiful, and so sad again... you really know how to get me to love your writing. I mean, it's hauntin and haunted and pained and just soo amazing... I think I liked the last one best here, Blood Pills... wow. Just one question... in Denied, you say something about "Six more months to go". May I ask what you mean by that...?
LY Niki 3
bozobarr chapter 19 . 2/15/2013
That's intense. Very raw.
The Night has a Thousand eyes chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
WOW!
Seduction is beautiful, and yet horrifying at the same time,
i really don't know how you write such amazing poems ;D
Caricature of a Witch chapter 13 . 1/19/2013
Well, you actually know already what I think, but I decided to give you a review nonetheless. What can I say? You're simply amazing.
It's - tormented, yes. Sad, haunting... Beautiful. That's just it. I don't know all the words I'd need.
bozobarr chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
This chapter, Seduction, is intense. The visual images were so deep and the pain so dark. I almost could see this happening in front of me.
Caricature of a Witch chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
Sad poems again... beautifully sad. I love your way of writing although it's a little scary sometimes... I don't know how you manage putting word together like that. Wow.
Niki
Caricature of a Witch chapter 10 . 12/6/2012
Woah... I didn't know things could be so beautiful and yet sort of, well... scary? Not quite the right word, but I don't know a better one. Wow. I don't know what to say, it's... amazing. In contrast to my choice of words, sorry for that -.-
Love it!