Reviews for Sympathy for the Devil
Feel The Waltz chapter 1 . 2/15
I'm glad i finally got round to reading this. :) I loved the concept and the sex was smoking. Thanks for sharing :)
Spiderman112211 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
You need to make a story out of this
LesBeatles chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
This is so hot! Pun intended.

No really, you should totally expand on this. I'd be interested to know what Sairn's planet is like, what's going to go down once Milton gets there, what is the fate of Earth, etc. Was this just a fling? Was Sairn just interested in bringing Milton back for research benefits, curiosity, etc.? Are they gonna fall in love?

IDK. This fic was fucking great, and it left me with unsanswered questions, but in a good way, if that makes sense. You could totally expand on this, maybe write a sequel, but if you didn't it would still be a really well-written fic.

Favorited.
Mazzer chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Ohh I enjoyed that! Lovely one shot, great unique idea too!
whotevar chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
That was a fun read :) Would have loved to see it as a full-length story, though. Thanks for sharing 3
greenpanda chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
This was suuuper super sexy. Haha, I wish it was longer. Thanks for writing it and I hope I'kk be seeing more of you're stories!
Mischievous Panda chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I liked this, although I'm not a fan of rape fantasies it was still well written. Sairn's sarcastic wick attitude made me smile but I would have liked to get a more visual picture of Milton. Black hair and brown eyes and glasses made me struggle to picture him but overall this was a great one shot.
GachaGachaGirl01 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
very good dude :)
LadyLeafling chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Sairn's so hot and that pun was very much intended. Teehee.
TheWitch'sLover chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
V. good. I liked it :)
Stormshower084 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This story was amazing, I liked it alot. It's sad that this is only a one shot, it would've been a kickass story.
Aynon chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Interesting concept. Sad Milton is defecting, but hopefully he can convince them to spare us? But mostly I'm sad you aren't working on your old stories. I'm anxiously waiting for your next update :)
sapere chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I like this! It's like a twisted sci fi romantic fairytale story... Sleeping beauty wakes up, etc.
I like that the alien's skin is red.. U don't read many stories with red skinned aliens...
Please update Levi soon!
marginal-utility chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
The ridges came in handy.
SassyGrl chapter 1 . 12/5/2012