Reviews for Fore!
Iamausername chapter 6 . 3/22/2013
I love this! It's such a unique little story and I'm really excited to see where you take it! My only complaint - needs more Cinjun ;) I love his character! Anyway, hope to read more soon!
plumblossom chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
I already told you, but here it is in the public record: Jodi rocks. Miles doesn't even deserve her, yet (and of course by the time he does his attention will be elsewhere).
plumblossom chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
oh, I can see change in _everybody's_ lives, maybe.

Poor Mallory!
Ray Murata chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Hi, I've enjoyed this story quite a lot so far... You're developing the atmosphere very well and I have to admit it's the best I've read here as of lately. Please keep updating!
plumblossom chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
This feels like a red herring! I'm glad it's up and I'm looking forward to the rest.
TashaBelle chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Yay! This is so cute! I really like Cinjun's character. You have a couple typos, so you probably should go through and edit it when you get time. But yeah! Keep writing, because I want to read this!
TashaBelle chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I really liked this! You had a couple awkward wordings sentences, like the one where you're talking about the trash grabber thing (the pronoun "it" in the phrase where you're talking about putting the garbage in the bag is indefinite, because it sounds like you're still talking about the claw, so just change "it" to trash) and it was pretty confusing at the beginning who you were referring to by "him," but otherwise it was great. :) I hope you keep writing it. I'm excited to see what goes on.