Reviews for Memories of Time
J.R.Greene chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I enjoyed this! I like to imagine a backstory for poetry (it's my weird little quirk), and that's the best part of this poem. It is just enough to leave you wanting just a little more... good work. :D
Social Anxiety Lives chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
If a poem is going to be short it really needs to pop. I think you have a nice set up. It sounds lovely when read out loud. Make sure you always read a poem out loud. It helps to see if there is a nice flow. I think you could try a bit of line enjambment. It might not work with what your final goal was, but it could be a fun writing exercise. The line "forover set in stone" I am sure you meant forever and this line is a tad bit cliché. Try a fresh image and see if it gives the poem a bit more depth and feeling. I would also suggest looking for another title. I know you are trying to connect to that last line, but I want something more original. Perhaps a one word deal that represents the emotions you are trying to portray. Overall, very good. I can't complain!
tolerate chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
It's short and wonderful. I loved the words you used.
Ygg chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Somehow I find the idea expressed beautifully in your poem very emotionally refreshing. Love the mysterious, almost spiritual touch of it. Great work I must say!
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Wow this had depth in such few words. Another great write. It amazes how much detail people like your self can put in such few stanzas. Great write again!
Silvore chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Awesome! Great poem, you've managed to catch it's essence really well in a few short lines (something I could never really do). Keep up with it!
AquariusGirl230191 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012