Reviews for The Ice Cream Set-Up
WilliamL chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Short and sweet. Good job! :D
True Talker chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I don't really know what to say here. I don't know the child well enough to even make a judgement call here. One would have to know the child's habits and what would convince that child to come down. As he is Only 8 years old and depending upon the area and the gang activity she may feel that she does indeed have reasons for things. I would have to know the area and how things are to make a judgement call. I would have to know her son's habits and what convinces him to make a judgement call. That was a situation of the child wanted to control the situation as he doesn't understand her reasons for him not being able to go. If the child grows up thinking that he can control the parent that is Not a good thing. Why? It is the parent's responsiblity to protect their children while also instilling a sense of respect in their children. If he was able to control the situation then that may have negative consequences in other areas.

Parents are supposed to give their children love, respect, compassion and understanding. A parent's job is to give their children a secure place to be/to live and also to instill a sense of individuality in them. It is good for him to have his own thoughts however if he were to control the situation here that would not be good. Communication is Always the key. However it doesn't always work to the exact with children. She was literally just trying to protect him. She may have said what she did to him because she may have felt like there was no other way to convince him. Again, I cannot make a judgement call without knowing all of the factors and being in the environment. I really don't know what to say here. Really.