Reviews for who truely are you
MinaQwinzel chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
True and cool :P Love ya!
skersey chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
David! It's been a while :)

I love the whole theme/concept of this poem because it lends itself to a lot of emotion in the writing. I really like the line "Even after a trip down memory lane to search the endless archives hidden away in my brain, I find nothing but a single name," the slant rhyme "brain/name" works really name, not to mention the image presented. How vast the brain is, yet the speaker can only pull out one little bit of data that causes him so much thought/distress. Another good rhythm section was "creep, freak, writer geek." My only suggestion would to make these rhythms more visible by rearranging your lines. The placement of the lines/words is a bit of an eyeful and kind of makes it look like prose. Let the reader get into the flow by gently moving from line to line. That way, it'll be easier to see the speaker's mental frustration, and also be absorbed in it, if that makes sense.

Keep writing!
Your Beautiful Disaster chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I'm not much of a writer but I love reading. This is truly amazing, as soon as I start reading I instantly get pulled in. I want to read it over and over again until I can't read it any more. (: keep writing.