Reviews for Scars Don't Fade
I love you're book I read it in like a little under an hour please write more3
Vampluver96 chapter 9 . 11/6/2013
I love this story
Bella Willows chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
I like the story! You should write more! Maybe write about how the friendship between Harper and Lucas builds. I usually let my stories write themselves and nudge them in the direction I want them to go in. If you want, you can read my story "One Cup of Coffee" to get a sense of how I write. Maybe even comment on it. I think that Lucas's friends should make life hard for him at school. and just build on your character's personalities
Guest chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
Aw, Lucas is so loyal! :D
Haha, sry. (sheepish grin) Great story so far, but I don't have any ideas.
Sorry?
. . .
till you update,
balloon
oasion chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
more more more... mooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee pls
Purpletastic chapter 7 . 4/29/2013
I love this story! Its so funny :D And just when i start reading it...it ends in a cliffhanger x_x my luck. Idk about you, but your description about Lucas reminded me of Harry Styles, so whenever i picture him i think of Harry lol. And i love Harper's personality! She's so awesome and sunshine-y ;)
oasion chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
your being a procrastanator pls update alot!:-{) ppppppppppppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llsssssssssssssssssss!
Tekiri chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
happy birthday!
theOneAndOn1yOne chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
Great chapter! Loved it!
myheart4you chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
I liked this chapter in particular for some reason. Probably because Lucas sounds amazing :)
Honestly, I'm not sure they would let her see her scars, especially after someone did it to her. Emotional trauma and all of that. But it's okay, that's not that big of a deal sooo...
Oh, gosh. I've thought about her having scars. That's really horrible. You're so good at writing this book :)
myheart4you chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
People are awful. "Oh there's a bleeding girl in the middle of the street. Lets just look at her and talk about what the neighbors will think."
Oh, and by the way. If she's in so much pain, you should make her a bit more delusional. People's thoughts get muddled when they are in pain, especially with their face cut off.
Anyway. I do read your author's notes, they are amusing to me. Here's your smiley face :)
myheart4you chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Oh my gosh... That was so terrible. I don't like that guy at all. Urgh. He's a mean man.
You know, I must be an awful person or something because I was thinking that at least he only cut her face and didn't do anything else...
Oh Gosh, I am a horrid person. I'm going to read more now.
Lori Jane Summers chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
i loved it so far ! pleasr do hurry and update cant wait to read more :)
slowly-falling-angel chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
omg the psycho was so creepy, I loved it.
Scarlett Autumn chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This is really good :) I can't wait to read the next chapter!