Reviews for Saving Juliet
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I really liked it! Love one shots that get to the point :) Good luck with SKOW!
skeletorpfunk chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
This was a good read! I especially liked your portrayal of Amber when she was drunk at the beginning - most of the drunk portrayals I see on this site are really far off, so this was nice. I really liked the voice too. And great job on the character development for a oneshot - it didn't feel forced and they both definitely had distinct characteristics.

Thanks for the good read!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I really liked what I read and I didn't see any typos. I liked your Romeo and Juliet references, especially the use of the last name "Juliet." Great job and good luck with SKoW and ADoR.
displacedfemale chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This was so cute. I felt so bad for Nate being the guy who gets the call when his best friend is in a spot of bother.

I think for a one shot you developed the characters and their relationship really well. Great job thanks for sharing
Julietish chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
And the Honorable Mention for the fountain prompt goes to this one-shot! WHY do you have to be such a talented writer, Rosie? I’m really envious; you just have such a wicked way with words. They just flow with ease. Now about the oneshot itself:

It’s really refreshing to read a one-shot that’s completely from the male perspective. Nate is such an aggravating (yet sweet) character. He cares so much and that’s very endearing; however, he’s also blind for not seeing the signs. Dammit, Rosie, you get me too emotionally involved.

Amber’s glamorous life was enjoyable to read about, to say in the least. I can imagine that must have been fun to write. I loved that she was gorgeous and reckless. I pictured her like that Australian actress Isabel Lucas (particularly in the Give Me Love music video).

Your interpretation of the fountain scene is so amusing. The other entries have some romantic scenery, but with you I’m making faces as I read your description about the vomit chunks. Gotta love you, Rosie!
Insanebuttertoast chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
What?! This is it?! Is there going to be more?! I loved Burning Brightly, so I had to read another one of your stories! Btw, from all your update notes you sound like you've had an amazing life! I also wanted to say I also love horses! I have a percheron cross, a shire cross, and I do stock seat for my college.
Alicia Davis chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I loved it. But what do you write that I don't love?
AbbeyXD chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Aw that was cute :) I liked it
Sorraya T chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I loved this! It was really sweet :)
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Well I don't know if I want to write my attempt at the fountain prompt now because this is bomb diggity! It's fantastic. Seriously, I simply adore Amber Juliet. She's a realistic character what with her getting wasted and throwing up in a fountain; fabulous! I love love love it and think your writing is as flawless as always - so here's why I mention I hate you again... Just kidding, I love you just as much as I love this story! AMAZING!
thenifoundfivedollars chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Lovely! Your writing is wonderful, of course, and I love the plot. I know it should be 'guy/best friend' cliche (one of my absolute favorites!) but I couldn't help reading it as a modern day prince charming and his damsel in distress. :)

Also, Amber Juliet might just be one of my favorite fictionpress names, ever. Another amusing tidbit? The inclusions of Amber hurling into the fountain of Romeo & Juliet being. How romantic! In all serious though, it was. I love the contemporary twist and I especially love the warm, fluffy feelings the last line of dialogue gives me.
AFractionOfMySoul chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
brilliant!
there's one bit where you say 'Nate was more than a little shocked when she rose her voice.'
I think you mean 'raised' instead of 'rose'
best of luck:D
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Haha cute! I love it! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl