Reviews for Werewolf in the Road
Stunnamac chapter 16 . 1/5/2015
Oh my gosh I forgot about this story! I really liked it so I'm happy you're continuing it! Can't wait for the next update!
DarkAngel1130 chapter 16 . 1/4/2015
What did they see? WHAT DID THEY SEE?! Ahh! Please update soon! Whatever they saw, it had to be horrible...right? Or they wouldn't have been too shocked. But hopefully it's not too horrible or that means the vampires did something to Camille and that's what they saw. At least that's my guess...And OMG! I missed your story! I didn't even realize so much time passed since the last update until I checked the date of my last review/comment. It was August. OF 2013! My jaw dropped that time actually passed by that fast. But thankfully you're back for good right? And we get to see Teddy reunited with Camille too, right? Can't wait for the next chapter! n_n
ReaderWriter2000 chapter 16 . 1/4/2015
I have not seen this story before today but after binge-reading sixteen chapters you can be sure I'm sticking with it the rest of the way. I am so curious as to what they'll find (and Teddy getting Camille back)! I also think someone seriously needs to have a talk with their dad. I look forward to that too.
Alaeryel chapter 15 . 10/25/2013
NO NO NO AND BLOODY HELL NO! Brandon isn't her real brother? Her father is such a MAJOR ASSHOLE and now I have to wonder what not only is he going to say to realize his girl is gone and what Camille will feel about her father now too! I am going to be dying to find out-POSITIVELY A MAJOR TWIST HERE and one I WOULD NEVER HAVE GUESSED!
Alaeryel chapter 13 . 10/25/2013
Brandon is taking it a little better than I actually thought he would and I am glad! Ok I understand where Brooke is coming from now and I like her-Charlie is GREAT-my nickname is Charlie although my grampa always pronounced it Chaulie-the southern accent! I am proud to share her name! It is good to be back to reading some and especially this story-YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER Star-and yes I know that isn't part of your pen name but when I read the story it shines to me so I have decided you are a shining Star-hope you don't mind my nickname for you if it does let me know and I will stop!
Alaeryel chapter 12 . 10/25/2013
AMAZING! I LOVED how you wrote Teddy calming Brandon down and getting him to turn human again AND then to make both Teddy and Camille to realize they are mates! You were doing really good with the sexual part of their claiming without getting real explicit although I must say that I USUALLY DO PREFER the erotica aspects of a love scene-BLOODY BRILLIANT HERE Star!
Alaeryel chapter 11 . 10/25/2013
OOOOO I AM BOUNCING LIKE A LITTLE CHILD in a bouncer! He is awake atleast well was! I am dying to know more gotta go-especially before my sister kicks me off the comp and out of her room!
Alaeryel chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
Well this chapter definitely answered that last question and now I have to wonder what is going to happen to Brandon and his family! I am so GIDDY wanting to know what Teddy is going to tell her and HOW IN THE WORLD IS HER FATHER going to take this little mess? MY MY MY-you have QUITE a TANGLED LITTLE WEB spinning here-OUTSTANDING JOB HERE KISS!
Alaeryel chapter 9 . 10/25/2013
OMG OMG OMG! I hope you don't mean body in the sense of dead body-PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE! This isn't going to be good is it? I am glad most are appreciative for Camille's kindness-you have written her character EXCEPTIONALLY WELL in my opinion. I cannot wait to see what other twists, turns, turmoils you may have interspersed with this story Star-ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!
Alaeryel chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
Well this doesn't sound too promising right now! Is it something about the house or Camille's family? I can understand wanting to protect their own and trying to keep safe but I think Teddy will be able to convince them or atleast Camille when they talk and watch her-now dying for more so on to next chapter!
Alaeryel chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
I know it has been some time and I apologize-life has thrown some major issues into my life and my reading is very sporadic and my writing non existent at this time! I enjoyed this chapter alot and I like the characters you are introducing and look forward to more which I already have a few chapters to catch up with so on I go-GREAT JOB ALSO!
Irishchick123 chapter 15 . 9/23/2013
I love this story! When will you be posting again?
Irishchick123 chapter 14 . 9/23/2013
Love this story!
amy.wheeler.14 chapter 15 . 9/15/2013
Plz keep going and as you keep saying if you rewrite it don't keep this one in itself its awsome
bookppl93 chapter 15 . 8/22/2013