Reviews for My Gay Fiance!
lily.dragneel chapter 23 . 3/26
omggggggggggg he llllikes herrrrrrrrrrr! 3!
i can't beleive it! i'm fangirling here!
and HELL YES! dudu is one hell of a shipper!
lily.dragneel chapter 22 . 3/26
yes yes he blushed! he IS attracted to her!hey but wait that kinda makes him bisexual! XD looooool
i just can't help but ship them! and what's weirder is that i feel like daniel does too!
lily.dragneel chapter 21 . 3/26
OMG! even alice starts getting attached to blake! so my otp really isn't just a dream ! *_*
i'll keep hoping!lol
lily.dragneel chapter 20 . 3/26
oh my it's either dudu is madly in love with his huby, or he is BIIIIIIIIIIG damn blake x alice shipper! XD
okey that's impossible right?oh wemm let me dream!
lily.dragneel chapter 19 . 3/26
nooooooo just noooooooo you're killing my otp! you brt where are you! strop your stupid wife from cheating on you! and get your freaking fiancée back! nooooo my heat! i think i even ship dudu and blake more then daniel and alice!
okey i'm gonna die here! TTTT
lily.dragneel chapter 18 . 3/26
is it only me o daniel sounds like a momy more than a wife! XD
i love blake's tsukommi! it's just fun 3
i don't know how you do it! but i seem to love this story more and more at evry new chapter!
lily.dragneel chapter 17 . 3/26
he is heeeeeere he came! he is soooo damn attached to her! and daniel ...is the third wheel! but i still love him?
owwwww this stroy! i just love it!
lily.dragneel chapter 16 . 3/26
i never actually liked a girl main character this much! i love alice!
this story is getting more and more exciting
lily.dragneel chapter 15 . 3/26
this is guetting sooo funny!
and that cliffie! omg daniel whatcha doing cheating on your huby! lol
lily.dragneel chapter 14 . 3/26
that's iti looooooooooooove daniel! he's a damn shipper! he ships them! i'm sorry for hating you at first !
i knew it! my otp isn't just a dream i'm soo happy! 3
lily.dragneel chapter 13 . 3/26
okay actually i love dudu 3 he's unpredictable and i like that!
but i just adooooooooooooore blake !he is sooooooo damn cute! 3 like a little kid! 3
and here i go again shipping alicia with balke even more! someone save mee! TTTT
lily.dragneel chapter 12 . 3/26
oh my god! that's it i'm a genius! i knew daniel was DADU! i knew it!
oh and i knew he was just using her! he isa jerk i knew it! i can sens them! mwahahaha!
i rock!
and you rock even more for writing this perfectness! *_*
kyaaaaaaa stil can't help but ship alice and blake 3
lily.dragneel chapter 11 . 3/26
grrrrrrrrrrr i just can't take that prince charming guy!he's soo perfect! it gets suspesious!
oh well another chapter that gives me a damn good reason to actually ship alice with blake!
i just love balke he is soo much fun! 3
lily.dragneel chapter 9 . 3/25
ahhhhhhhhh somebody kill me! howcome i ship her soo damn much with him knowing he's gay!
but i can't help! they're so cute! plus he actually said he doesn't see her as a "girl" so i can hope right?
lily.dragneel chapter 8 . 3/25
i just love this story and can't help to ship this those two!
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »