Reviews for My Gay Fiance!
lily.dragneel chapter 27 . 3/26/2014
oh my my seems like the valentine's day episode!
i just love the jalousey of blake!he's sooooo adorible! and i like how dudu is making his hubby jalous evry time! i'm damn sure he's a shipper! and that's why i love him! 3
lily.dragneel chapter 26 . 3/26/2014
omg my otp feeeeeeeeeeeels!
i'm squealing in happiness! if i was an alien i would be floating i swear!
lily.dragneel chapter 25 . 3/26/2014
omg! i knew it! i'm not delusional! he actually loves her! and doesn't love daniel! well he loves like a best friend!but not more!
oh my i'm a real genius!
lily.dragneel chapter 24 . 3/26/2014
omggggggggggggggggg he llllikes her! it's obvious! and more like he doesn't sound gay at all!he's just scared of "female creatures" XD and for daniel! i think that he got attached to him because he was the only person on his side!
i just hope i'm not delusional!
lily.dragneel chapter 23 . 3/26/2014
omggggggggggg he llllikes herrrrrrrrrrr! 3!
i can't beleive it! i'm fangirling here!
and HELL YES! dudu is one hell of a shipper!
lily.dragneel chapter 22 . 3/26/2014
yes yes he blushed! he IS attracted to her!hey but wait that kinda makes him bisexual! XD looooool
i just can't help but ship them! and what's weirder is that i feel like daniel does too!
lily.dragneel chapter 21 . 3/26/2014
OMG! even alice starts getting attached to blake! so my otp really isn't just a dream ! *_*
i'll keep hoping!lol
lily.dragneel chapter 20 . 3/26/2014
oh my it's either dudu is madly in love with his huby, or he is BIIIIIIIIIIG damn blake x alice shipper! XD
okey that's impossible right?oh wemm let me dream!
lily.dragneel chapter 19 . 3/26/2014
nooooooo just noooooooo you're killing my otp! you brt where are you! strop your stupid wife from cheating on you! and get your freaking fiancée back! nooooo my heat! i think i even ship dudu and blake more then daniel and alice!
okey i'm gonna die here! TTTT
lily.dragneel chapter 18 . 3/26/2014
is it only me o daniel sounds like a momy more than a wife! XD
i love blake's tsukommi! it's just fun 3
i don't know how you do it! but i seem to love this story more and more at evry new chapter!
lily.dragneel chapter 17 . 3/26/2014
he is heeeeeere he came! he is soooo damn attached to her! and daniel ...is the third wheel! but i still love him?
owwwww this stroy! i just love it!
lily.dragneel chapter 16 . 3/26/2014
i never actually liked a girl main character this much! i love alice!
this story is getting more and more exciting
lily.dragneel chapter 15 . 3/26/2014
this is guetting sooo funny!
and that cliffie! omg daniel whatcha doing cheating on your huby! lol
lily.dragneel chapter 14 . 3/26/2014
that's iti looooooooooooove daniel! he's a damn shipper! he ships them! i'm sorry for hating you at first !
i knew it! my otp isn't just a dream i'm soo happy! 3
lily.dragneel chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
okay actually i love dudu 3 he's unpredictable and i like that!
but i just adooooooooooooore blake !he is sooooooo damn cute! 3 like a little kid! 3
and here i go again shipping alicia with balke even more! someone save mee! TTTT
372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »