Reviews for The Display
Saphire chapter 44 . 3/9/2013
Wonderful!
Carmel March chapter 43 . 1/11/2013
Oh, wow, great ending to the story. So well-done and so well-thought out!
leavesfallingup chapter 43 . 1/10/2013
It is good that Danae is allowing Milo back into her life. I'm not sure that Trevor deserves that chance.

A good story even if it is heartbreaking near the end.
leavesfallingup chapter 42 . 1/10/2013
Did Trevor act the way he did because of his jealousy: specifically, he was rejected in favor of Milo once he was injured by the horse. Is he now reacting in the same manner because he feels that Danae is also choosing Milo over him? Even though their relationship is only platonic and there is not attraction?

It was a terrible and cruel way to treat her.
leavesfallingup chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
She is going to send this entire family into a tailspin or into the insane asylum. Trevor chose well.
leavesfallingup chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
Some games are fun at any age, as long as you're with the right people. One difficult person can ruin the game for everyone.

I'm having difficulty getting a handle on Trevor.
leavesfallingup chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
The direction of this chapter was unexpected. Your summary/teaser already said that she would act as a fake girlfriend for Trevor. I suppose that I assumed that it would be an up-front offer to help, not a trick. This should be intriguing
leavesfallingup chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
She is a very fascinating character. I could see befriending her... and getting into trouble on a semi-regular basis.

It doesn't look like Trevor knows what to think.
You say No chapter 43 . 1/9/2013
What do you mean by the end? You mean the end end end? Cause this was a type of end that supplies that we have to imagine the next step...
leavesfallingup chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
A fascinating first chapter. I'm curious about how she decided to trust a stranger enough to climb into the elevator to sit with him. In this case I suppose that curiosity makes a friend.
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Very descriptive. I can visualize the setting, though at the moment I can't tell where you plan to take the story. Is this prologue almost more like an epilogue?
You say No chapter 42 . 1/8/2013
... Is it bad that I like this part and the part before this because they were the plot twist that shook everything yet didn't break the foundation?
Thank you for this chapter, it makes me feel much better to know what's going on, also have you read the last few chapters carefully? Cause it seems like there were some pretty noticeable and confusing mistakes..
TO-OLazyToLogin chapter 42 . 1/8/2013
WOW. This is a stunning piece of writing, I really don't know what to say. It all seems so complicated and intracate. I love this story, and the characters are so mind boggling, that somtimes I get lost trying to keep up with them.
St.Atrocity chapter 41 . 1/7/2013
Wow. That's straight up messed up of Trevor.

I just wanted to tell you that you are an absolutely amazing writer. I love the way you write the details, the emotions, and just...everything. It's all simply fantastic and I can't wait to see where you take all of your talent.
You say No chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Oh god dosages or hate her or something I'm so Fuccking sad... Why? Is he going to then say something good? Or bad or- what? I even called myself a woman, do you know how stupid a title that is? I'm so sad...
76 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »