Reviews for The Display
You say No chapter 28 . 12/25/2012
Guess what, I tried to read this on mobile and when I did it took me to the first chapter and when I read it it was about the end wasn't it? Does this mean that her first meeting with their father is going to be bad?
Also I saw your trailer for Etheria and I loved it, simple yet captivating
You say No chapter 27 . 12/24/2012
O.O I don't know if I want my suspicions to be correct or not...
TCobbler101 chapter 26 . 12/24/2012
I've been reading this story for a while now and haven't had time to review yet, but I really like. I find the "fake" girlfriend stories to be way overused and you have to pull it off really well, but I really think your doing that so far. My absolute favorite part was when she first met Trevor and he was pretending to be stuck in the elevator. In recent chapters though he's been so busy and cold I didn't really like him. This chapter though was so sweet. His story was so sad, but I really liked this chapter none the less. Good Job!
You say No chapter 26 . 12/23/2012
I think anybody would read this and love this story as much as I love watching rrcherrypie's videos{which is strangely enjoyable} and honestly, I find that I like the fact that Danae sometimes forgets things and does the unexpected
You say No chapter 25 . 12/22/2012
Once again, nice work. I love how Danae is guilty
twilightwinter chapter 25 . 12/22/2012
Sweet please keep writing!
twilightwinter chapter 24 . 12/21/2012
Awesome you gotta keep writing
You say No chapter 24 . 12/21/2012
Can I say I love you? Really, I do. You always make me get shivers whenever I read your stories
jakbnimble chapter 23 . 12/20/2012
This was a fun chapter. I'm happy to see Danae succeeding so far!
You say No chapter 23 . 12/20/2012
XD Nice
Carmel March chapter 22 . 12/20/2012
Wonderful chapter! I'm so excited to see what happens next :)
You say No chapter 22 . 12/19/2012
When is she going to meet him? And what happened to Milo? Does she really know anything? Is everything as it seems?
jakbnimble chapter 22 . 12/19/2012
That last quote made me very excited! Eager and nervous for Danae to meet their father.
You say No chapter 21 . 12/18/2012
Woahza, that was wow, I feel like admiring the craziness and perfectness of this story
jakbnimble chapter 21 . 12/18/2012
I'm excited to learn more about this secretive pair of brothers and their family. And I'm REALLY excited to meet their father and see his reaction to Danae! Also, I love all the moments between Milo and Danae. :)
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »