Reviews for A Collection Of Recollections
Clear World chapter 8 . 9/27/2013
Like always, your writing remain good as ever.

A very touching passage with a rather gloomy atmosphere that you create early, but you create a small impactful tug at the end. But I wonder, what does it mean to create the world you walk on. What do you see when you do it?
Naver chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
You know. That last sentence remind me of both my own art and writing. Don't forget to recycle. No, but seriously. I do admit I scanned through the middle but I did like this. Ironically, I felt it was short. A little more details maybe? Hm. Not sure. Good job.
Rcmsisters chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I love this story, this is probaby my first T rated story ever read. I wish the story had a sequal
hope this helps
Clear World chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
Yay, last two weren't depressing. great short reads and they do create small but impactful moments. Ir most of them weren't so depressing, I would consider a great read for short breaks.
Clear World chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
For what it is, it is a high. :3
Clear World chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
These stories are gloomy. I have only read, but in the two stories, all I have read are deaths. I so hope not all of them follow this tread because I might have to stop reading it because they are so gloomy.

But seeing how each story are self-contain stories, I will like to say a few things.

I actually don't feel any weight behind each character lost due to the fact that there is so little investment time for me to attach myself with the characters. Though I find the story gloomy, I actually don't feel depressed or emotionally touched by the two stories so far. On a side note, the high moments are rather well done and I was well interested at the beginning.

So concluding that each story is rather small, I feel like each story is supposed to touch on one emotion, and with that, I felt thrilled on 'Car Crash', not sure for 'Avalanche', and panic for 'Kidnapped', so that's a plus.
Star of Life chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
To Reader M: Thanks. You should get an account on here, so you can follow stuff.
Reader M chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
You do really great with these!
Naver chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
Thanks! I loved this chapter! I think you did well with it. :")
Naver chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
That was good. I was listening to some music while reading this and it enhanced the read. I liked this one, the descriptions of the persons feelings were good. I felt like I was in their place, great job! :)
somethingpequliar chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
(Continued from previous chapter):
(The only reason I ask is because the stories are so detailed and realistic). To make this even more riveting, adding details and describing the [girls's?] parents (like their expressions) would make it even more captivating, I think :)
somethingpequliar chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Where do you come up with these stories? Are they loosely based on real events? They're so creative!
somethingpequliar chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
You know a story is good if it sparks some sort of reaction in the reader. This one made me nervous. Again, great writing, although I did feel like you were rushing through this one a little more, compared to the last chapter . . .
Naver chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
This was also fantastic, I liked this one. I really felt the fall and the terror of it all. Good, I do hope you continue with more. :)
Naver chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
This seems incomplete, I could only get half the image.. and it wasn't as intense or as easy to take into perspective.. Though it did have a few good points..