Reviews for Baby Steps
Yennefer chapter 5 . 2/3
I have a question for you: Why did Paul leave her in the first place if he wants to get back with her again? What a selfish dude. I want to know how reason.
Yennefer chapter 4 . 2/3
I can't wait to read more. Your characters are on fire, your plotline is on fire and YOU are on fire!
Yennefer chapter 5 . 2/3
I can't wait to read more of this story!
Heaven chapter 5 . 2/1
Please update ASAP. I really, really, really like your story. I would be a shame if you don't continue.
Jasmine chapter 5 . 1/31
I can't wait to hear what Paul's excuse is about dumping her and now going back to her. Your story is so intense, sophisticated and thrilling I should say. Please update more ASAP. I can't wait for more.
Grace Evelyn chapter 5 . 1/31
I don't understand why Paul's going back to her. He dumped her and broke her heart! Why is he botherig has now when she has met someone new. I don't understand how he had he right to treat someone like shit by leaving the and coming back to themfor their own need. He seems selfish and obnoxious. HE BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXCUSE ON WHY HE IS COMING BACK TO HER OTHERWISE HE NEEDS A PUCH IN THE FACE WITH MY FRYING PAN! What a snob.
Aliyah chapter 5 . 1/31
I really really really like this story. Keep up the good work. Your are an incredible writer. Camille is on fire, the plotline is on fire. And you, dear writer are on fire! Please keep updating. I want to read more of this story because I am very addicted to it.
Jennifer chapter 5 . 1/31
I normally don't bother writing comments down. But your story I different. I really like it. I wish I could write something like this. That's how much I like it. Please continue updating because your work deserves recognition for its originality and talent.
Lucy Bale chapter 5 . 1/31
Omg! This is such a good story! I love it!
Please keep updating ASAP.
Grace Evelyn chapter 5 . 1/31
Please update ASAP. I literally cannot wait for the next chapter. That's how much you excite me.
Nina chapter 5 . 1/31
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY. OH MY GOGOGOGOGGGOGGGGGGDDDDDDDDDDDDD. Please update soon.
Nancy chapter 5 . 1/31
Such an intersting story. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. Please update ASAP. It's been a while since you have updated. You don't know how happy you made me by updating these chapter. The characters, the storyline, the tension is AMAZING! I would be a shame if you don't complete this story because I absolutely love it. Please, please keep updating.
Nancy chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Please don't get discouraged to write if you dont have any support because some are supporting you and I am supporting you with this story. It's probably because not many people see your work. This story has the potential to be amazing, it has interesting characters and a though provoking plotline. I am a fan of your work so please continue with this story.
Veronica chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Please update this story ASAP.
I really like it. You are a very good writer, continue writing this story. I would be sad if this story was not continued because it has very good characters and a very good plotline.
zzzeus11 chapter 4 . 11/20/2015
well done! super excited for the next chapter!