Reviews for The Tragic Rubo Galane
Cash chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Excellent.
Siren chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Its actually quite good, Your becoming an excellent writer.
Natalie 3 chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
I found the chapter to be very interesting. I had wondered what happened to Rubo after the Samurai cut him and to find out he was a floating head was fascinating. When I read the line, "There was no craft without hands, no sewing without fingers," it definitely gave off a pathos feeling seeing as though I can't imagine living without my body. I, however, did enjoyed getting to know more of Rubo's personality when he was talking to the children. Keep up the good work! :D
Natalie 3 chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Wow! That was a really unexpected twist. I had a hunch that the Samurai and Rubo Galane were going to cross paths, but I didn't realize the Samurai was out to get Rubo. I wonder, is the whole book going to be in Rubo's point of view? Or are you going to have multiple characters through the story? I suppose I'll find out soon.
Natalie chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
You have wonderful alliteration such as: white as winter and single slash of his sword. I also very much enjoyed your vivid imagery. It made it easy for my to create a visual image which I find a very refreshing characteristic in stories. I can't wait to read more!