Reviews for The Perks Of Being A Wallflower
snapapplez101 chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
I really like this story! It's actually fun to read.
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Stumbled upon your profile after you reviewed a story that I also read... :P
Okay, so this is really interesting! Keep writing!
TO-OLazyToLogin chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Okay, first, Were you aware of the movie title that has the same name as your story?
Second "Jake caught your tongue again? I found that quite funny actually. I too am in the same boat as you, with the stories and the views and stuff, so i decided to review because its rather disheartening to have ghost viewers and not know what to do to encourage more to read. I like it, so i'm gonna follow...sorry...that was random but that's how i does it. ) Nothing else i can really say, other than 'keep on keeping on' D
TheSilentRose chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
More? :D
I am An Omnivore chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Hey, I'm not a stalker, I swear. I was just curious, so I clicked your profile, entered one of your stories, and kinda got addicted. I figured it'll be nice to tell you that :P, instead of scampering off quietly after reading a great story. :)))

I love the main character. She's so random, that its pretty hilarious. When she's asked to do community service, she starts blabbing about how she donates two bucks to Salvation Army and stuff... Lol, its quirks like that gets me hooked. Anyway, I can already tell that Dimitri Jake Fox (awesome name)'s gonna end up her Knight in shining armour! Can't wait for both of them to become an item!

Update soon! Love your story And, who was that 'something muscular' who held her? Jake? And whose hunting her? (Jake again?)! This is damned complicated, which makes it more fun 3. EXPLAIN EXPLAIN! Write more!