Reviews for Desperate
skye real chapter 13 . 10/11/2013
A heart-stopping chapter! Scene by scene is so clearly described one could almost so easily imagine how it's played out. Love it! My god, Daniel seriously needs to get a life. His hot and cold treatment of her is absolute lunacy. Oh wow, I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Leasah chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
Whoa, turning point! That was drastic! I'm so curious to what is actually going on. Why did they take her? What do they want with her? Can't wait to see where this goes!
SundayMorning73 chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
Daniel needs to get his head out of his ass. I cant wait for the next chapter!
SundayMorning73 chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
Again Im hooked to another story of yours. One thing i see in this chapter and the first is you use 'memorizing' instead of mesmerizing.
But off to a sleepless night reading the rest of this!
Leasah chapter 12 . 9/6/2013
Also, Caleb and his friend are creeps.

By the way that last review is mine (the one where I call Daniel an asshole :D ). Didn't know I wasn't logged in anymore.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/6/2013
Oh come oooooon, Daniel! Really? Stupid asshole. But at the same time, I kind of feel for him. I feel like he's confused and is frightened to accept his own feelings.

I love Grey! I just love him!
Amelia chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
Oh hell I want to slap that b**** that screamed rape even though it wasnt
skye real chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
Gawd, I am absolutely drooling over Daniel!
Leasah chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
Oh, so Daniel's the older brother...I thought he was the younger one. Haha, and here I thought I would have to pick the side of the younger brother in this story. So not. Subconsciously pick the older brother's side in every story. Yay, my pick-the-older-brother-streak is still going on! ...Yeah, I know I'm an idiot. (Fun fact and total coincidence: my fiancé is the older brother too, even though he's one half of a twin)

Lovely chapter. Yay for Grey entering the story again! I missed him. Can't wait for the party to start.
Amelia chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
Yay! Whooh now time for an escape
otangerine chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
Congratulations on your new job!

I am so glad that Daniel and Alex are finally airing everything out. How did he turn full wolf? Was it from Grey's bite?

Thank you for updating!
Leasah chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
I knew it! Yay for Daniel returning.

I'm curious about the story Daniel's about to tell her.
skye real chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
Daniel is a drool! Love that scene where she's pouring her out out to her new pet...*shiver*
Leasah chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
Aww, poor you, having rough times. I hope things ease up soon. :)

About the chapter: I wonder who that wolf is...Is it who I think it is? Because I want him to be who I think he is, lol.

Also, stupid Daniel, jumping to conclusions like that. He totally deserved that bite from Grey. Caleb's character seems mean...but I'm interested in knowing him more. And Erik just needs to know his place...and for me, that's just being a good friend to Alex.
skye real chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
Love this chapter! Hhmmm wonder who this wolf is :-) I hope you update soon. I am totally hooked!
36 | Page 1 .. Last Next »