Reviews for Colors
Punslinger chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Remarkable! I wouldn't have believed that mere words
could appeal so strongly to two of my senses. I can feel
as well as see the bold smooth strokes with which you
apply color to canvas. Keep on painting, and writing.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Oh this is a very nice and unique piece indeed! Keep up the amazing work!
Anna :)
AppleCrumble chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I loved the way you described painting, it's a beautiful concept. I loved how you carried this through into a brilliant piece of art.
Amazing!
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I really like this piece because it's true in a way. Everything has a flow and a blend to it, nothing is ever definite or clean cut. I like this piece, because I could just imagine a painter seeing the world in a unique perspective which helps them create their masterpiece. I guess you could relate this to writing and writers in a sense because you saw the flow and blend and wrote about it in such a way that it would have a likeness to a painter's brush stroke. Brilliant piece.
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I love painting so I understand this totally :D
PoisonedElysium chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This is such a beautiful poem, I love how instead of dictating the colour, the colour dictates you and work with you in life. You have real talent.
sapphireshadow15 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
*Favoriting*

Perhaps it's because I'm an artist, but I feel so attatched to this poem. It's so quaint and simple yet impactful (I'm really using that word a lot today), as all of your poems are.

Keep writing!

-Sapphire
LC.Doyle chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Lovely and so true! Thanks x
Blissful Smile chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Aw, nice!
Star of Life chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I am an artist and this is very accurate. . .not only that but you have the rhymes down and everything! Good job!
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I'm so glad you wrote this! It's so beautiful and amazing! You are truly gifted!