Reviews for An Unexpected (and Unwanted) Surprise
Wavern16 chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
lol, I predict that denial will come first, then hysteria, and then complete anger, from Lo anyway. Great work buddy! I love it! Thanks for updating!
Joojoo chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
Please don't stop updating this, need to know the rest of the fabulous story...a family for my fav people, so sweet!
Wavern16 chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
Awesome job buddy! I can't wait until Taylor finds out the big news! Hopefully next chappie? *blinks innocently* lol, awesome job!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
Thank you, THANK YOU, for the update, wonderfully done as always...
Guest chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
Love this story, this whole series. Any update plans?
Afan chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
Here's hoping you are working on the update chap...good stuff buddy, please keep going.
Omegal chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
THANK YOU for the update...simply marvelous to see as always, I am so hooked it is not even funny.
Wavern16 chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
LOL, let me guess, next chappie they're going to realize Taylor's pregnant? And I'm guessing that's going to be the cliffhanger in the next chappie? I could be wrong, but I've got a good feeling. Wonderful work as always buddy!
GUESTFORSURE chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Hmm...glad I came across this story, very interesting storyline, can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
I am not much of a computer person so don't really know much what you are going through with your computer but I do hope you don't let your chip problem stop you from writing, you are too good for that buddy, way too good a writer. Your stories are simply awesome. Taylor and baby and protective Logan...can't wait!
Omegal chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
Hope you are still planning to update this, PLEASE, this is truly wonderful to read.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
No...please please update, need to know who that guy was, this is getting sooooooooooo GOOD!
Nuitdemeztli chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
0_0 who was that guy?! I hope they dont have any more problems. Lo was being so sweet and considerate in this one, very loving in his own way, that was really nice. I cant wait to read some more of this!
Wavern16 chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
Holy crap who was that! Need to know! Update soon pwease! :)
Afan chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
I am so very sorry to read from your profile page that you won't be writing again anytime soon and I really hope everything works out for you and you will do it again someday. It is such a shame because you are one of my most favorite authors, your writing is among the best and your stories are always amazing. Best of luck to you and you will be really, really, really missed...!
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »