Reviews for Altered
AnimalLover411 chapter 9 . 9/10/2013
pretty please update soon!
iampsyched chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
Awesome read...kudos!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/30/2013 could this little baby be unwanted..never! I know Lo will love his child as much as he loves Taylor. Don't worry Taylor, Lo will make a fabulous daddy.
JJon chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
All I am going to say is THANK YOU...hope you won't keep us waiting too long for the next fab chap!
Wavern16 chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
LOL, awesome as I read it the other night buddy! Sorry for replying so late. We did stay up all night, after all, and I slept all day yesterday while going to my niece's house, lol. Anyway, I'm getting done with your next chappie, it shouldn't take too long.

I wonder how Lo is going to react to this! And when will he find out? Next chappie, hmm?
Mcgde chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
Ahhh how did I not read this before?

Please update soon!
Nuitdemeztli chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
Still reading -and now more curious than ever! I wonder how Lo will react to this and what are they going to do next. Corbin has a very annoying ability to make things take longer... if he wasnt the boss Im sure someone wouldve punched him by now because of that. Hes funny though, somehow.
Angiel chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
I am over the moon...with joy...finally the baby becomes real. Thank you for this fabulous story, can't wait to see Lo's reaction!
Wavern16 chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
lol, I predict that denial will come first, then hysteria, and then complete anger, from Lo anyway. Great work buddy! I love it! Thanks for updating!
Joojoo chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
Please don't stop updating this, need to know the rest of the fabulous story...a family for my fav people, so sweet!
Wavern16 chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
Awesome job buddy! I can't wait until Taylor finds out the big news! Hopefully next chappie? *blinks innocently* lol, awesome job!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
Thank you, THANK YOU, for the update, wonderfully done as always...
Guest chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
Love this story, this whole series. Any update plans?
Afan chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
Here's hoping you are working on the update chap...good stuff buddy, please keep going.
Omegal chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
THANK YOU for the update...simply marvelous to see as always, I am so hooked it is not even funny.
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »