Reviews for Adventure of Lotus Island
Kay Iscah chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Not a bad opener, but some minor typos. All the "ye"s felt a bit heavy handed and inconsistent.
Nyakitty chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Normally I'm not into pirate stuff. So I didn't think I was going to like this, but I did. I haven't read the other chapters yet, but I think I will sometime.

I kind of wish I could give you some constructive criticism on this, but I can't find anything I personally would change. Maybe I'll have more of an opinion to give on later chapters.
Stormi Reagan chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Might I just say that you are a FANTASTIC writer? Well, I will. YOU ARE A FANTASTIC WRITER. My lord, you write so fluently that it makes me jealous.
So we meet a young pirate, or of the sort, and he is playing poker. He wins. Fantastic. I like how you described him-it makes him seem a bit of the rare kind and easy to read. How you referred to him in the beginning as red-head and whipper-snapper was brilliant! Whipper-snapper just seems like a pirate kind of word, and you're so good at that!
So his name is Linc, and when the other pirates see he has won, they offer a slave. I am only confused about one thing: her hair color is blue? If so, that is a very distinct choice and I think it's quite charming. It reminded me of a mermaid, which is considered part of the pirate folklore and stories, WHICH IS ALSO PERFECT. HOW DO YOU DO THIS?
I can go on for pages about how good you are!
I take it now that Linc and this ex-slave Kanami are on the run. I really enjoyed reading this, and I hope you continue it. :)