Reviews for Agincourt
FictionHeart chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
Wow, I really like where this story is going. Keep it up, because this is awesome!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
You show great promise, keep writing!
EL Naples chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Interesting start. I like the personalities of the two characters, and the simple discriptions keep me informed without being too simple. Alexa certainly seems like a fun narrator to this tale, and I've been in her shoes before (only in college and I'd take detention over writing a long book report in french for failing to turn in homework), so completely understand why she's freaking out.

I may have missed it, but it would be nice to hear more of a discription of Raven, and also some of the words in there came as present rather then past tense, which seems to be where his story is going for. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The one line that it stands out is, "Since, I am late again, I get no breakfast, again." Might sound better if it's "Since, I was late again, I got no breakfast, again." Also you might want to reword this sentence all together, it doesn't quite fit the tone of the narrator. Kind of just stick out there.

Going to be looking at the other chapters later this week. Good start. I will be reading more.
FictionHeart chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
I really like your story! I hope you continue it!