Reviews for atonement
rust phoenix chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
This is a very strong collection of poems. You encompass so much emotion and it isn't melodramatic or self-pitying, it's just -honest-. The ending of this piece was heartbreaking.
True Talker chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
Why does everything suck? Why can't You sleep? Why are You thinking so much?
True Talker chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
I want to share something with You and this is something that I have heard twice today. Yes, I have heard this twice today - "You are NOT alone." Why do I say that? Because if it matters I AM HERE FOR YOU. I SERIOUSLY AM AND I ALWAYS WANT TO BE. SERIOUSLY. If You will be okay with that?
True Talker chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
This makes me think. This makes me also think about the one who wrote this.
rust phoenix chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
the honesty in this is incredibly powerful.
rust phoenix chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
you describe dissociation/depersonalization really well. i can definitely relate.
rust phoenix chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
i love the title of the piece, and how it relates to the poem without being immediately obvious. and the way your writing in this poem is simple on the surface, but holds so much detail and subtle emotion. very powerful.

thank you so much for your reviews. it means a lot to me that you liked "empty birds", as it was very draining to write but i felt like i had to do it. and your constructive feedback on "one in the morning" was very helpful. i really appreciate it.
True Talker chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Reading this makes me think. It also makes me concerned for the one who wrote this. It just does.
True Talker chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This is sad. It makes me concerned for the one who wrote this.
rust phoenix chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Thank you so much for the review, I really appreciate it. I love your writing too, it's so honest and vivid. You write about such a difficult topic and you do it so well. I can relate to a lot of the situations in your poems - it's hard for me to read, but I also am really grateful to see someone write about these things and actually describe how it feels in a way that feels true to me.