Reviews for Ask Alice
daresa09 chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
0_0 Lucas ... Is scary . And I really hope Emily wasn't the one who slept with him ..
daresa09 chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
He's the pariah , huh ? Like Riley was at the other school . I bet that's it .
daresa09 chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
Oh my god .

I thought Lucas might've been crying because he was involved with Alice , and she died or something ... How far off am I .

Again , oh my god . Oh my god , she's Alice ! I hope she handles it well . Please don't go crazy Riley .
daresa09 chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
Lucas . Moody , broody Lucas .

It's too early for me to say this , but Riley is probably my least favorite character . Something about her just ... Annoys me .
daresa09 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
I might change my mind about it later , but Clari could possibly be my favorite character .
Readingcrazed chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Another amazing chapter! Rachelle is...well, creepy, and if i were Riley I'd keep as far from her as possible. But...yeah, amazing! :D
AJ Sneaks chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
Well, I'm really liking it so far. You're not rushing the relationships (I seem to have an issue with that-sigh) and everything is well-written. I get the feeling that Lucas is the boy that hates himself. Anyway, I will definitelu be watching for more!
AJ Sneaks chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
I like guys in beanies. Is that that Lucas guy?
AJ Sneaks chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Interesting beginning
Readingcrazed chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Awesome! I can't wait to read what Riley is going to write for the Ask Alice column and hear more about Lucas. Update soon please!
daresa09 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I read this part already , but that still sucks donkey dicks .
Guest chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
I never read Go Ask Alice, but I've read Lucy in the Sky. It's sort of the same concept... And I've been saving up (lol pathetic XD) for Go Ask Alice at the book store. :) A little more and I'll probably be able to buy it! :)
Cazie chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
Aw, this was awesome!
I hate kinetic energy and potential energy... ugh I hate that stuff! XD
I suspected something was different with Clari(that's such a cute nickname!). I just didn't know what...
I cant wait for the next chapter! PLEASE update soon! :D
Lolitroy chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
So far it's awesome. Realistic, awesome characters, likeable MC, no grammar/spelling mistakes... just wow I hoped I was you hehe

The only bad thing is that I've seen that idea before... I wonder if it's due to plagiarism?

P.S. I love Lucas. Write more about him.