Reviews for Hiding In Your Pencil Case
Mylilblackpen chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
Haha, this is a fitting end to a brilliant series. I could picture you sitting alone at your desk, with all your stationery piled out in front of you whilst you say this. I loved this and it really made me smile. It's like a nice reflection of the series as well as being a nice humorous way to end a very interesting and different way to present stationery which is often overlooked. I think this is such a brilliant series and definitely one of my favourites. This series is one you should be very proud of.
Mylilblackpen chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
This is a fantastic way to portray a pencil case, as someone who is always there and yet goes on ignored. I like the suggestion of a secret - it reminds me of when my friends and I would doodle on our pencil cases. I love the last line in particular because it makes me think that the pencil case is like a warrior or a best friend who will stand beside their friend until the end. Great chapter and I must say I am thoroughly enjoying this series because it is very unique. Superb work!
Key Atlas chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
I loved this whole chapter. It was a nice little overview.
Key Atlas chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
I loved the last couple lines.
Peppercat chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
Overall, funny, nice and short. Good job!
Peppercat chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
This one was easy to guess, but liked it still.
Peppercat chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Ooh! Very suiting! I like it :)
Mylilblackpen chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
The imagery is stunning and conveys colouring pencils really well. I think this is a brilliant series and I love how brilliantly you personify objects. This chapter is no exception, I liked the rhyming and the flow and just about everything! Great as always!
demonicDRAMAqueen chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
You are good! DAMN!
Key Atlas chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
I really like the flow of this poem! It's really amazing!
Mylilblackpen chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
Oh a very clever way to present sticky notes as the concerned friend! Very nice and the imagery is genius! I immediately thought of sticky notes as soon as I read it. Great piece I loved it and now I feel slightly sorry for my sticky notes for never knowing that we do rest and that it's all work. It's a great update!
Key Atlas chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
I was trying to figure out what this poem was about the whole time! Beautiful as always!
PoisonedElysium chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
I think this one may be one of my favourites, the sharpener sounds so sad yet so proud to serve. (plus i like the use of rhyming couplets and internal rhyme)
Mylilblackpen chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
It's funny, I was waiting for the day that you'd bring to life a sharpener in this series. I like the battle like qualities in this one, very clever. I would have liked a bit more detail perhaps, maybe make the sharpener a bit more of a perfectionist like an artist with their art - because the role of a sharpener is to get the pencil sharp so it's perfect and fit for use. Just a small suggestion. I do like the imagery and flow though. Great chapter nonetheless. I'm loving the series and I can't wait to see where you take it next.
Mylilblackpen chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Well I like the fact that the metaphors and rhyme scheme go hand to hand in this chapter. I think this series is clever in how it personifies stationery but in such an original way that they seem like people. It's superb and I just love reading this to see which stationery you'll bring to life next. It's a great series which I hope you are immensely proud of.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »