Reviews for Hiding In Your Pencil Case
Mylilblackpen chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
I think this is a stunning chapter because the pen's job is quite significant. It can let you write about everything you've ever felt and can be a therapist or a release in some way but in others it can make you feel even more alone and lost than when you first started. I think this is my favourite chapter, so far. It's great. But in my opinion, and it's only a suggestion, I don't like the use of an ellipsis on the first, fourth and last line - for me they don't work. But I still love this chapter!
Star of Life chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
I like the slightly battle-type elements here. Good work.
demonicDRAMAqueen chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
AWW cute little sharpner
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
The first line instantly made me think of my pencil pouch because there are pencil shavings everywhere. I kept reading and felt kinda stupid for not thinking of a pencil sharpener. :D

In the eight line it should be: When it's time, (no don't cower in fright)

I loved this poem! I especially love the second to last line!

Keep those stories coming! I don't think I'll ever get enough!
sapphireshadow15 chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
Oh mi goodness gosh. Naver this poem is simply fantastic! Oh I don't even know what to compliment! The metaphors! Symbolism! Rhyme and flow! Brilliance, as I could expect nothing less. *fav*

Happy writing, friend
-sapphire
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
I love the metaphor of how your the pencil/eraser and they need you
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Oh my goodness I can totally relate to this with me and my friend it used to be like this but were good now:D
somethingpequliar chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I don't know how people can write poems. I've never been good at it. This is an exceptional one. Wow. It's just so . . . original and unique. Great job!
AvengedtheSinny1 chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
This . . . just somehow tripped me out. Amazing how you're using little things like a pencil case to connect a bond with a person. :) Your stories are interesting. I give you that!
Star of Life chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Pulled out of a magic hat? Or perhaps simply written by an under-appreciated poetry-genius?
Blissful Smile chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
XD Makes me wonder if highlighters really do that..
FictionHeart chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
The last line of the eraser poem is really strong. Good job :)
FictionHeart chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I like how you made the pencil seem so real. I like the poem a lot, but the coupling in some of the lines seemed a bit lacking. Still, it's great.
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
The highlighter is so amazing! This poem is amazing!
Blissful Smile chapter 4 . 12/15/2012