Reviews for Hiding In Your Pencil Case
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Amazing! This chapter is so beautiful!
Star of Life chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Another beautiful piece of work, keep writing. :)
PoisonedElysium chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
I think this is the best chapter yet! I love the rhyming couplets, they give it a feeling of completeness
Mylilblackpen chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
I like this because something so little can hold together something so important. This is beautiful and a really great series which I do hope you continue. Such a great piece which beautiful imagery which will really make me smile whenever I open my pencil case next. This is a great series and beautiful pieces! Superb!
Mylilblackpen chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Sometimes I think the whole world, mostly the media nowadays, are like the eraser in this piece. They want to change everything to their design when really you or anyone else was beautiful being jaded. I can just imagine that same little girl trying to rub away her mistakes hoping that everything bad will just be erased, but life isn't like it. Beautiful.
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I really like this idea, because as writers sometimes we communicate a pain through words in a file. It's such a beautiful piece and relatable because sometimes all you need is a pencil and paper to write everything and get everything out. This is such an ingenious piece because it makes me think of a girl who has no one she can really talk to and so pours it out on a page with her best friend, a pencil. Beautiful piece. Really.
yukiteddy chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
hey good job naver p
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Great poem! I will always respect the paper clip from now on! If anyone insults the paper clip in front of me they are getting slapped.
Blissful Smile chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Naw...making a little cute thing seem sad... .
SilverTintedMist chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Wow. Very lovely, as always. (Btw, are you trying a new style?)
L.C.Doyle chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Brilliant! Just love reading your writings... ta!
L.C.Doyle chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Love this too - I felt this to be quite passionate. Thanks for sharing :)
L.C.Doyle chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Hi Naver - I just love this piece! Especially the line: "But I'm just your eraser, so you never listen to me." Well done YOU!
demonicDRAMAqueen chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Wow, need I say more.
Delilah Brightman chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Lovely. Great Inspiration ;)
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »