Reviews for Hiding In Your Pencil Case
Delilah Brightman chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
I really love this! The idea is so unique. I understood it to mean, there is something so common in everyone's life, we tend to ignore it. It may be a blessing. It may be a curse. The pencil, the eraser, the paperclip...don't take anything for granted! This is amazing. Keep it up!
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Amazing poem! Poor eraser! From now on, I'll listen to my eraser more! LOL!
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Aww! How sweet! I love the description! I love "So pain tried to reach, but I never fell; Together we formed an unbreakable shell." Those lines are so beautiful!
3yellowmice chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Such a sweet and original idea! I would have used more technical devices but somehow I think that might tarnish the emotion you convey.
Blissful Smile chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Wise old eraser...and btw, check out rhymes dot net sometime! might help, but this poem is as good as it is.
Blissful Smile chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Cute! If my pencil said that I would slap him and say 'the hell man.' Like...the Batman slapping Robin meme.
Allison chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This is the first time I read something this creative :) Good Job!
Star of Life chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
That is really good. That is kind of melancholy but does not put me down too much! Erasers are the most important tool for an artist I think. . .
Star of Life chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
That was amazing! I loved that, that is the real meaning of friendship, I think. I wish I had a friend that awesome. . .Oh wait, I do, it's in my pencil case! Actually I lost my fave mech. pencil . . .Good poem!
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4