Reviews for Life Isn't Easy
zyx321 chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
I read this after I have completed forget not forgive.
Great !
Looking forward to read more of your story
Teen chapter 7 . 9/17/2013
Pls update...it's too good to just be left hanging like this.
Jenna chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
*(its,me jenn)
Jenna chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
Vee!.omg! U should totally continue dis awesome story !(its me )
Fairyfantasy chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
pls update soon I'm dying to read the next chappy.
Fairyfantasy chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
yay superb chappy.i totally loved it.i felt very bad for Lillian and Nancy because they don't deserve is a horrible thing and i know that because i have been a victim of i can connect to their like your chapters name i believed in better that's why maybe I'm no more a victim is a gr8 guy but i hope he listens to Lillian.i loved the last part where they hug each other it was keep adding twists because i personally love the way they come in your story.
sky8677 chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
I made my friend read this story and after she asked if Lillian was based on me cos ive had all the same things happen. But yea tomorrow is a new day i guess! :) please update soon.
RubyRed22 chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
Phew. Wow, that was a really great chapter. I think the best one so far. :) Tristan's personality is nothing like I expected. I swear, he's like, bi-polar or something. It's was a really good different to see Lillian disagree with Tristan and pour her heart out. I'm actually proud of her. :')
Fairyfantasy chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
oh my god this chapter was unpredictable from the kiss to Tristan's such a twist in the tale. you just stopped at the interesting point leaving all your readers greedy for the next update. I'm so happy that Annie got what she deserved but wait why i think that this whole thing is going to be blamed on Lillian. maybe Annie will revenge Lilian for stealing her bf even she didn't do thing is surely gonna have a side effect. pls continue soon I'm dying to know what will happen.
Fairyfantasy chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
wow so Tristan is the savior i was thinking that it he would do something. and now there is something between Annie and Tristan well it seems Tristan was Annie's puppet all the time oh and i love all of your leads in every story specially Alison and now Lillian I'm actually a lot like them lol .update soon
Fairyfantasy chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
thank god you updated finally i was super impatient to read this. i loved this chapter Lillian and her mother's part was cute and about Annie why is she so mean i mean god i feel so bad for Lillian she really has messed and yes my new year was fine hope you enjoyed too.
RubyRed22 chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
OH. MY. FUCK. I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING AT ALL. That was some intense stuff. Who would've thought that Tristan would be the one with the greatest master scheme of all? She totatally deserved it. The only thing is that he played with her heart instead of just being mean... But meh. Nobody cares. I actually like Tristan now, but DAMNNN, HE SEEMED SCARY! And here I was thinking that he was blackmailed... Officially. Hooked.
sky8677 chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
I can really see were your coming from here. Ive been bullied for most my life but i just live this!
RubyRed22 chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
HOLY CRAP THAT WAS FAST! Speed writing or something? I'm sure there's a logical explanation and I'm not complaining. ;) Ah I'm so excited! I honestly thought the Tristan wasn't ACTUALLY with Annie but just went along with whatever, and wasn't as mean as the rest of them. THIS MAKES WAY MORE SENSE, THOUGH!
sky8677 chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
Its not biggie its cos i love your writing sooo much :)