Reviews for Life Isn't Easy
RubyRed22 chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
AHHHH NOO! That evil bitch. 45 days is a long time to refrain from punching that brat. I knew she drugged the beer! I just can't believe she would be so heartless as to put her in a room with two guys (that's expecting they'll do something). I see Tristan is true to his word and is just watching, but I think he's rooting for Lillian secretly. ;) I lol'd when she was listing things Annie cares about and had to mention Tristan three times to finally settle on appearance! -_-
sky8677 chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Love it as always better then mine :)
Ashthewriterskies chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Ooo myy,gwaud!,i. Cant. Wait. For. The. ! This is really good. I hope the next chapter will be even better. If it can get better!
RubyRed22 chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
Haha, I find it anusing how Lillian is always yelling at Tristan. :P What's his deal anyways? And this is super stereotypical, but I guess it has to be. :/ Not all popular kids are mean! Anyways, I can totally see it coming that she's going to end up using Tristan like he suggested. Can't wait for the next chap!
Fairyfantasy chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
Hey pls take your time but don't give up this story.I'm just loving is so mysterious what is in his and her group how can anyone be so mean.I just hope Lillian doesn't mess herself doing all this.
sky8677 chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
Sorry i havent been reviewing but its reappy good x
Anabelle Ariella chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Noooo don't give up on this! I like it!
Fairyfantasy chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
okay so Lillian becomes mean but also apologies I liked that.I hope she doesn't turns like Annie and that Tristan guy why is he doing this does he have a back story with Annie oh so many questions I'm very excited to read further.
Fairyfantasy chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
wow another story yay I'm so happy I really liked Lillian was a nerd and now she is being all confident and good .and that Annie I already hate her. I'm very excited about this story.
Felrain chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Very good story so
Far!
sky8677 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This is an amazing start! Im alot like her i mean i have friends but don't trust them. I bet she was already beautiful but cos she was a nerd no one knew!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2